+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 212 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Thread: What will you do when you know that just opened the wrong position or entry?

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Our esteemed friends should not trade with impatience and anxiety, confidence and patience are indispensable for success in Forex. For that we have to train hard in demo account for more than 6 months at least. We should always trade to take a low risk and always use stop loss. If we feel like we have opened the wrong trade then it will automatically conclude hit stop loss. if I do an open position before losing too much I often stop by stopping close. because if we are not lucky then the open position will destroy our finances. therefore we as a trader must be careful and always be patient so we are not wrong in doing the open position. Therefore, prayer is the key to our success in the principle of trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because we all know forex trading is a place that keeps moving all the time and we find time and time again that we have put our trade on the wrong side. So if I find that I have put my trade in the wrong position then I will immediately stop the loss or will put other trades in the opposite direction to maintain the level of balance and to avoid big losses. I understand the open space and the evaluation is not correct, after the sacrifice of poultry using stoploss. Therefore, right after market access, I will keep positioning hitting stoploss or even earning income. I really hope it will earn

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, I agree with your opinion. Better to close the open position immediately if you know the wrong entry. to avoid worse losses, and also to open up new trades. This is very useful if there is a limit to open trading positions. for example, the maximum is 3 open positions trading. so, by closing that incorrect entry trade is very useful to be able to immediately start trading again. I agree with your opinion. it is better to immediately close postinon open if yoiu know wrong enter. to avoid worse losses. and also to open new trade. this is mainly used full. so by closing the wrong trade is very useful to be immediately.

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I can realize that my place is not right and there are a few drops in my judgment then I will be close but I can delay too to rely on luck if my business is reducing to be a successful business so by closing the wrong entry trade it is very useful to be immediately start trading again, there is no chance for me to open the wrong position. it is the faction that some groupings store in the wrong attitude in forex. But when they realize that their abstraction hit the way to transfer it. The clip I guess they should prepare in no hurry and they should say the activity. By observing the market, they can find a way to get it.

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first is that if my capital capital is strong then i will wait some time but work only by way of opposition then i make a transaction from the opposite site and get profit for that entry. some of my trading time went towards me at that time I would probably get a good advantage of the opposite direction. Obviously this really also happens if you ask me at the beginning many times I try to solve this problem by stopping the losses on my trade. I believe if the features make a good profit if you ask me because it limits my losses.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to gagal For This Useful Post:

Faheem 1 (2018-04-20)

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,185 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always tried to discipline. I always put a take profit and stop loss at the beginning of trade. with bagitu, even though the price moves against the position, the loss in accordance with that we put sl. This is the risk of forex. we should be able to accept it.
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

Faheem 1 (2018-04-20), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-04-09), zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-09)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai jab ye baat jaan liya hai ki trade jo open kiya hai wo galat hai to usko jaldi se jaldi kam loss par hi band karne ka fayda hai, bahut se trader hote hai jo 0 profits par aane ke wait karte hai lekin aisa hota nahi hai waha se bada loss hone lag jata hai, isliye aisi trade ko hamesha hi close kare jaldi bhai.
    hanji forex trader agar wrong trade open kardeta hai to usko trader ko jald he close kardena chahiye,esme trader jetna apne par control karke market me kaam karenga wo esme utna acha kar sakta hai,esme trader ko har trade ko open karne se pehle market me analysis karlena chahiye.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-03)

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bahi aasee situation may mayre kooshesh yahee hoteee hai kay zeydaa dayre may apnee position ipen naa rakhoo for zeyda market against hoo bee jaay also can stop market loss kay zaryi saay out hoo jaata hoon. maybe kahoon gaa kay ya achaa choice hotaa hai trader kay pass. stop loss kay zaryi hum baraay loss saay baach saktay hain. or apnay loss koo recover bee kar saktay haiin. I think sometimes it happens because of pressure from forex trading, we will open wrong situation ... so that is the best way to accept that spread loss and close that position .... because if we keep it open, then it can be proven more dangerous and can make us lose a lot of money .

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually try to control. I usually place new carry income and burning at the beginning that involves industry. use bagitu, despite the action of buying price resistant to the position, lose as we placed sl. This is an opportunity involving foreign exchange. we can all approve the item. if I open an open position in the trading price then what I do is wait until the price reverses direction according to the opening I do not forget to set a stop loss for my safety when the price reverses direction and continue the trend so stop loss will be hit and the greater the loss is not

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think generally it happens because of pressure from forex trading, have to open a bad location. So is the most effective payment date to settle in this place with loss and gear, this position ... because if we tend to keep, so the United States is much more dangerous and can create loose a lot of money. For me it is an easy thing, so if I open the wrong position or I make the opposite option I use a strategy known as hedging, hedging is a strategy that gets you pips for sure. It mainly deals with opening two opposite orders from the same pair but this strategy requires good capital to avoid margin call.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to dingin For This Useful Post:

duta (2018-03-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 212 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)