+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 212 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread: What will you do when you know that just opened the wrong position or entry?

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I just opened the wrong entry, then I have to close the position as soon as possible. We must follow our trading system, if we make a mistake, then fix it as soon as possible. Do not let mistakes make us get a lot of losses. Then close the entry as soon as possible is the best solution and you have to work hard so that your entries will be more correct and less wrong and in this way your losses will be minimum and your profits will be maximized and you must have a computer and internet connection that is good at monitoring the market with your heart careful and make the right entry to the market. and in this way you will be able to trade properly and get profits in the form of money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member berit will become famous soon enough berit will become famous soon enough berit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally good, my dear, you are right and for me, I certainly feel that you must close your trade immediately and bear or the second option is that you hedge by opening trades in the other direction. I think you should close the order as soon as it is revealed that you have opened a wrong trade and for yourself I believe when I once opened a wrong position on the forex market I immediately opened because I lost a lot in the forex market if I did not disappear in time forex market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, really in forex trading, actually I really found that if I only open the wrong entry, then I have to close the position as soon as possible. We must follow our trading system, if we make a mistake, then fix it as soon as possible. Do not let mistakes make us get a lot of losses. Then closing the entry as soon as possible is the best solution and, for me, of course I think there is no double that I have to close the wrong entry no matter what. It is important for me to keep my risk low and keep my trading account safe. So, if I only open the wrong entry, then I have to close the trade immediately. can it really help me to maintain my trading account better, and without risking a lot of my money

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's the best idea, cut losses. because we have to think about maintaining our equity. if we can think fast and cut losses, then we will be able to minimize losses and still leave equity in our account, and that means we still have the opportunity to trade again and recover the losses we experience. and if I have this situation, I will leave it for a while in the hope that the market will change its direction for a few minutes and reach the opposite trade. Maybe it depends on luck.

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first time I started a trading account demo then I mistakenly closed my trade again, so I learned more trade, now I am an expert in business and do not trade at all, because before trading I also do market analysis correctly and open trade me very carefully. and this usually happens sometime while trading and what I do is take profits and stop losses in my trade to avoid big losses when trading goes the negative side of my position, I use TP and SL in all my trades to avoid cases such a case.

Member nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can put the point tp trading comes from the lack of proper knowledge about the forex market. But I always maintain the system. I give a trade when I get confirmation from my analysis. I always put a stop loss and make a profit at the start of my trade. So, there is no chance for me to open a wrong position. and just try and you have to be sure to make profits happen because of the buying and selling power of foreign exchange and we can open the wrong function so that the miles of perfect routes are maximum to famous ones that open losses and close that position given that assuming we keep it open then maybe proved to be more insecure and might make us indifferent to coins.

Member kaval will become famous soon enough kaval will become famous soon enough kaval's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, of course I think yes it's true that at the moment I want to close the trade immediately because I don't want to trade against any trend and I think it's not a good trading strategy to continue with losses due to hoping for a rebound. I would be better off opening a trade by waiting for the right entry point and with a good exit point. and in fact I really found that the best thing to do when you realize that you opened the wrong position is to close it immediately and don't wait because you might lose more, I think that if you are a good trader you can find lots of opportunities and recovering these losses and making more profits.

Member juna will become famous soon enough juna will become famous soon enough juna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I imagine that and deadly once again it happens because of the buying and selling power of foreign exchange and we can open the wrong function so that miles of perfect maximum routes to famous ones open losses and close the position assuming that we keep it open, then it might prove to be less it is safe and might make us become indifferent to the coins and waiting for the direction very clearly is something you should know how to do and when adding another trade if someone else has no time Closed is something that you must keep in harmony if you enter the wrong trade in the wrong direction. Good trading is to make sure that you add another trade that might cancel the mistakes that have been made

Member kaval will become famous soon enough kaval will become famous soon enough kaval's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always put take profit and stop losses in the beginning of trading. by pocketing, even though the price moves against this position, by closing that the wrong entry trade is very useful to be able to immediately start trading again. and aap ny acha observe kya hi or aisa hi hota hi kio k mera what is the personal experience of bhi yehi hi or mera aik dost hai jo bohut hi kaamyaab forex trader hi vo mujhy galtiyan karny sy rokta hai or best advice bhi deta hi main ye samjhta hun bro, how come the senior grid connects Rehna Chahye and I'm safe

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You need to understand a lot of things when you have a certain position that we see we have to really work hard and really present it at the same level we have been given time to check the trading booth and understand them well and so that the situation is only samne for mai pehle dekhta hu ki mai jyada loss for nahi hu na so that nahi hota to just position apni close spurs kar deta hu so nahi for mai sahi waqt ka intjaar karta hu kyunki market hamesha hame ek mauka deta hai loss kam karne ka

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 212 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)