+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 212 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Thread: What will you do when you know that just opened the wrong position or entry?

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,187 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ager ap palynig se treding kro gy toloss se bach sakty ho hain warna loss ho 90% forex me paliynig ka ye matlub ha k ap lalch na kro or ye seb km dil demagh ka ha soch sajhm kr forex treding ko krna hota ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2017-10-19), incomejobs (2017-09-28), punjabpolice (2017-09-27)

Member Mohamedmossa is a jewel in the rough Mohamedmossa is a jewel in the rough Mohamedmossa is a jewel in the rough Mohamedmossa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In this case the first thing you have to do is minimize the losses as possible as you can .. wait until the price take a leap forward for you in the both cases selling or buying and then close it with the minimum lose

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mohamedmossa For This Useful Post:

Mohammedabdelzaher (2017-11-27)

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,449 Times in 9,163 Posts
    agr main koi trade galti se open kar leta hon to main tension main a ke usi time trade close nae karta hon balke wait karta ho q ke jab bi hum trade lgate hain to market usi time profit main nae jati hai balke loss bi hota hai to agr trade wrong lg jaye to thora bohat profit lazmi hota hai.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-28), munibkhan (2017-09-28), punjabpolice (2017-09-28), sufiyan22 (2017-09-28)

Senior Member incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,222 Times in 2,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by joget View Post
    difficult for the newbie trader like me to make an entry in the right position. this is usually due to impatience in the trade. in fact rarely because of doubt and nervousness so quickly closed position. so fast that the funds in the trading account is reduced.

when I found out I had just opened the wrong position entry then I immediately take a look to the higher timeframe and the possibility margin that I have to cover it? if sufficient, then I let the floating minus, but if not then I immediately opened a new position in the opposite direction to the previous position.

How about you?
    bhai agar wrong trade ka app ko pata lag jata hai tu app us ko close kar do app ki market mein account safe ho jye ga agar app us ko close na karo gye tu app ka loss bhar jye ga or app ki trade big loss mein chali jye gi or account be wash ho skata hai

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to incomejobs For This Useful Post:

ab7682841 (2017-09-27), Abniali05 (2017-09-28), Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-26), alizubair (2017-09-27), batool (2017-09-26), billyboy00007 (2017-09-26), boy31477 (2017-09-26), kanita (2017-09-27), mano33 (2017-09-27), munibkhan (2017-09-26), punjabpolice (2017-09-26), rehanayaz (2017-09-27), sufiyan22 (2017-09-26)

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear mein jab koi trade open kart hon aur mujhy us k bad mujhy pta gtla hai k mein ne wo trade wrong side pe open ki hai to phar mein ya to us trade ko close kar deta hon ya phar mein stop loss use karta hon

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to munibkhan For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-27), incomejobs (2017-09-24), sufiyan22 (2017-09-24)

Junior Member BAZRYK is on a distinguished road BAZRYK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I take a new position against previously treading.be always start treading with stop loss.in this way you mentally prepare for the tiny loss.in forex treading Ups and downs are a part of your job.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BAZRYK For This Useful Post:

ab7682841 (2017-09-27), incomejobs (2017-09-23)

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,257 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most important thing is you have to keep an eye on the market ups and downs. It is one of the trading techniques that keep your eyes on the market rates. And then decide consciously what you have going to do for your future for your success.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

ab7682841 (2017-09-27), incomejobs (2017-09-28)

Member murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you just notice that , then u better get out abd close that trades . but if it took you long time to notice and starting losing then it's better to hedging and defending your balance with any other necessary plan untill things get better and close it . pace and good luck m8s

---------- Post added at 05:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 AM ----------

if you just notice that , then u better get out abd close that trades . but if it took you long time to notice and starting losing then it's better to hedging and defending your balance with any other necessary plan untill things get better and close it . pace and good luck m8s

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,948 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai main to samjhata hoon ki humare ko jayda der time tak apna wo order kabhi open nahi rakhna hota hai jo trend ke against mein hota ho bhai, waise order humare ko bada loss de sakta hai usse avoid karna hota hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member aasiaz has a spectacular aura about aasiaz has a spectacular aura about aasiaz has a spectacular aura about aasiaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I feel that I have predicted the market wrong then I try to close the trade as soon as I can and after getting small profit or no profit but my first priority is not to close my trade in loss and I feel that if you put right sl on your trade then if you lose still you can make something from your trade. And your strategy is also good hedging is good but its not always fruitful especially when there is a gap between sell and buy trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 212 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)