+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 212 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Thread: What will you do when you know that just opened the wrong position or entry?

Member wifi will become famous soon enough wifi will become famous soon enough wifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always try to discipline. I always put take profit and stop losses in early trading. with that, even though prices move against positions. I give a trade when I get confirmation from my analysis. I always place a stop loss and make a profit at the beginning of my trade. So, there is no chance for me to open the wrong decision. and addition to the partners in my opinion that it is much safer to close the industry than by creating around more madness around our factors. That is far more reason we all should not stop wasting time in the moment possible for currency exchange. Or it may be admitted will be able to work with the addition of stop-loss to take advantage.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex we have to do without interruption so it is very good at working at home and it will be very meaningful and all will be good to be able to focus and we should be ready and everything will be fine with able to manage well and all readiness and process needs and we should focus and all require readiness and all that is needed patiently. and during the trading work sometimes a merchant does the wrong job then it is a mistake from the merchant so he wants to close the trade of that action so that the loss of the trade is minimized it is the merit for the merchant and to learn more and more.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'll close it quickly ... I feel better to close it as soon as possible than to let it open when there's no chance of winning ... that's not good for me ... I'd rather open my trades in the right way and pretend the order I am up to profit ... but when I open the wrong way I have a high chance of losing. and I think sometimes it happens because of pressure from forex trading, we will open the wrong position. So this is the best way to accept that spread loss and close that position. Although the price moves against the position, the loss corresponds to what we put sl.I always closes my trades when I realize that I made the wrong decision about coming in because it unleashed my tention and gave me another chance to open up fresh trades.

Member 20th will become famous soon enough 20th will become famous soon enough 20th's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when I enter the wrong position so if the amount is small then I hold it without giving stop loss, but if the amount is large and I know that this is just a mistake then I immediately look for some news that benefit them or I close positions with minimal losses at current market prices. and Stop losses in early trading. with that, even though the price moves against the position, the loss corresponds to the one we are installing. This is a forex risk. we should be able to accept it. But I always keep the system. I give a trade when I get confirmation from my analysis. I always place a stop loss and make a profit at the beginning of my trade.

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,058 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    filhal jahan tak mera tallaq hai is sy tu sometime tu main jab wrong entry laga deta hun tu close kar deta hun lekin abhi tak full control nahi ho pa raha hai tu jab kabhi kabhar loss main ho jay ziada tu mujhy gussa a jata tu phir main kehta hun keh jany do account wash hota hai tu hony do. lekin hona yeh chahiye keh humien khud ko psychologically mazboot karna hoga takeh hum apny emotions py control karty huwe work kar sakien
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mustansir For This Useful Post:

JahanZaib (2018-07-01), jimmy17 (2018-06-28), kashi93 (2018-06-25), MARandhawa (2018-06-28), Raja551 (2018-06-27), Unregistered (1)

Member sattar087 has a spectacular aura about sattar087 has a spectacular aura about sattar087 has a spectacular aura about sattar087's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agher mare sa wronge posion pa intri lag bhee jai to main wait karta hoon kyun ka kabhee bhee markeet mare faver main to zaror ai ghee main apnain emotions ko control main rakhta hoon tarading main mistake to aik coman si baat hai

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sattar087 For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-06-25), bachaya786 (2018-06-26)

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,183 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes sir i think that sometimes it happens that due to the pressure of forex trading, we will open a wrong position ...so it is the best way to accept that spread loss and close that position....because if we keep it open, then it can be proved more dangerous and can make us to loose alot of money,,,,,,
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-06-30), ayazfx (2018-06-23), billyboy00007 (2018-06-30), danish555 (2018-06-29), jimmy17 (2018-06-28), Raja551 (2018-06-27), rehanayaz2 (2018-06-23), sarfraz786 (2018-06-29), Unregistered (1)

Junior Member earners will become famous soon enough earners will become famous soon enough earners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ghlt trade mani enter ho jana koi bhri bat nai hai ye aksar ho jata hai lekin jb hm ghlt trade pe action na lei,n tou hmarey liye or hmarey account dono k liye msla bnta hai isliye hmain chahiye k jo ghlt trade open ho jaye usey forn bnd kr diya jaye taa ke hmara nuksan km ho or hm lmbey arsey tk trading kr skain. agr mujh se ghlt trade opon ho jaye ya market trend change krey tou main fori trade close kr deta hu.
    Learning Is Better Than EarNinG

Junior Member nagina hussain is an unknown quantity at this point nagina hussain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually that's right we are get anytime a wrong position. but our mind do good.and i will close it.and also in order( our mind) to open a fresh good and right trade.so there is no chance again for me or anymember. We don't like this again opinion a wrong position.

Member Zain4321 is a glorious beacon of light Zain4321 is a glorious beacon of light Zain4321 is a glorious beacon of light Zain4321 is a glorious beacon of light Zain4321 is a glorious beacon of light Zain4321's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well in that case I will close my trade if I open my trade On The Wrong side but there is always a chance if we make a mistake it will come out to be a good mistake so be patient and net train running always use stop loss and take profit

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Zain4321 For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-06-26), kashi93 (2018-06-21), MARandhawa (2018-06-21), Mustansir (2018-06-27), nadia (2018-06-27), Nirzana (2018-06-27), rehanayaz (2018-06-21), sakigbest (2018-06-27), Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 212 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)