+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 212 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Thread: What will you do when you know that just opened the wrong position or entry?

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,086 Times in 4,517 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always tried to discipline. I always put a take profit and stop loss at the beginning of trade. with bagitu, even though the price moves against the position, the loss in accordance with that we put sl. This is the risk of forex. we should be able to accept it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually this kind of trading comes from lack of proper knowledge about forex market. But i always maintain a system. I give a trade when i get confirmation from my analysis. I always put stop loss and take profit at the beginning of my trade. So, there is no chance for me to opening a wrong position

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 0307148 For This Useful Post:

buttar (2019-03-23)

Member Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Kabhi kabhi pressure mai gelet position khul jati hai. Mere sath behot rarely hi asa hota hai. Mai turent use close ker deta hu. Kyuki mujhe andaza nehi k vo jo glti se open hua hai usmai aur kitna loss ho jay islye better mai use turent bend ker deta hu.

Banned billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,611 Times in 12,775 Posts
    2 tools hotay hein trading jab ap kartay hein eak hota hai take profit aor dosra hota hai stop loss ap ko tarding lagatay huway lazmi har haal main stop loss use karna chahiye jab ap kay against jaye gi market to apko koi problem nahi aye gi ap safe zone main rahien gein loss hoga jis hisab say ap ney sl set kiya hoga.

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,448 Times in 9,163 Posts
    it does not happen often that i make a trade and it goes wrong. because i have some experience of trading know and i only trade when i think market situation is good and it is right time to trade. but if it happens that my trade goes wrong from start than i try to analyze quickly and if i feel that i can face big loss i close that trade. i do not wait for long time. than i wait for the good time and make trade again.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2019-02-21)

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that sometimes it happens that due to the pressure of forex trading, we will open a wrong position ...so it is the best way to accept that spread loss and close that position....because if we keep it open, then it can be proved more dangerous and can make us to loose alot of money.....

Member Supi298 is a jewel in the rough Supi298 is a jewel in the rough Supi298 is a jewel in the rough Supi298's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aisa kuch hone par mai pehle dekhti hu ki mera loss jyada bada to nahi hai na agar nahi to mai turant apna trade close kar deti hu nahi to fir mai thoda wait karti market ka mere favour mai ane ka kyunki patience bahut jaroori hai hamare liye

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually that's right we are get anytime a wrong position. but our mind do good.and i will close it.and also in order( our mind) to open a fresh good and right trade.so there is no chance again for me or anymember. We don't like this again opinion a wrong position.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have any idea of how to apply or do any other information about the problem, then you have the right to know how to do so, but you can not make any changes, but you have to make sure that you do not use any of the information provided by this person. Even if you have not been able to do so, then you will have to wait until you return home.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually this kind of trading comes from lack of proper knowledge about forex market. But i always maintain a system. I give a trade when i get confirmation from my analysis. I always put stop loss and take profit at the beginning of my trade. So, there is no chance for me to opening a wrong position. Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 212 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)