+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 212 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Thread: What will you do when you know that just opened the wrong position or entry?

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by embrio View Post
    if I knew that I had opened the wrong position, then I would immediately cut loss or close my position, my problem is not a disadvantage, because if I go then I will experience even greater losses.
    How about reanalyzing your position before closing it? You may be surprised that you will make
    a small profit before the position against you. What I would suggest is watch it a bit before jumping
    to conclusions because your initial analysis may be wrong.
    CMIIW

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sripanut View Post
    I usually analyze the chart first before entering the market, so I can conclude to buy or sell. Although my decision is wrong for example I chose buy, but the candle is down so I wait few minute to analyze again. If my final analyze is wrong, Usually I cut loss in my trading.
    I have a step that seems strong sir, so this strategy based on the trend of H1 time trend to go down when
    we are ready to enter the market during the M15 period that I think is good, can be tried pack
    greeting

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to noder For This Useful Post:

aril (2017-10-25)

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so that mujhe pata chala ki play entery error kar chuka hun to bina intezaar to the main order near karna pasand karunga.
    yeh problem kab hota jab hum ek jyada main trading account karne ki kitten karte hain. aur jab market
    bahut fluctuate karta hain tab hum jald se jald entery karna chahte hain .. tab hi .. yeh problem hone ka jyada chance hain.
    So take time for entries .. do not rush in.
    CMIIW

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first task to be done in such a situation is to get rid of that mistake by closing the trade
    at least to lose if you see the power in the opposite movement so you can open up new trade
    in that direction and thereby cover that loss and generate a newer profit
    becarfull

6. The Following User Says Thank You to karmnun For This Useful Post:

pemburu (2017-10-25)

Member hakan will become famous soon enough hakan will become famous soon enough hakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by joget View Post
    difficult for the newbie trader like me to make an entry in the right position. this is usually due to impatience in the trade. in fact rarely because of doubt and nervousness so quickly closed position. so fast that the funds in the trading account is reduced.

when I found out I had just opened the wrong position entry then I immediately take a look to the higher timeframe and the possibility margin that I have to cover it? if sufficient, then I let the floating minus, but if not then I immediately opened a new position in the opposite direction to the previous position.

How about you?
    That means you are an impatient trader. All traders must be confident with the trading decisions
    they make whether it is buying or selling. Because with impatience just because you see trading
    floating minus you will immediately kill your account. If I am in that condition,
    I will wait for my trading until they float minus about 15 percent then open a hedging position with double lot.
    becarfull

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by iwan View Post
    if it happened to me, then I would immediately close the transaction and be OP again with the correct position. in this business we must not suppose, do not rely on instinct, but must be based on the facts and realities that exist. markets are unpredictable, uncontrollable, but we can follow to make a profit.
    If one of us is so close to the right of the survivors, for although there is little loss is a loss,
    that if only we lose some of the capital we keep, if we need to stop until
    we are absolutely convinced by the analysis
    thank

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to badrita For This Useful Post:

changi (2017-10-26), marah33 (2017-10-18)

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you find it is not the right deal, you must directly close this business and open another. but you have to be careful and do a good analysis so that the price does not come back in the point of going out.

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,377 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhia dekho professional treqa to yehi hn ke ap trade jitna jaldi ho sakey loss me close krdo aur kam se kam time me close krdo but agar loss me ni krni close to apko trend ko dekhna chaiye aur support and resistance pr sl laga kr sukoon se mt4 close kr dena chiaye
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-23), billyboy00007 (2017-10-30), FOREXMAN (2017-10-30), incomejobs (2017-10-22), munibkhan (2017-10-29), rehanayaz (2017-10-30), zahid2016 (2017-10-26)

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always use the 1 hour chart to prevent from wrong signals. When we use a small time frame like 5 m or 15 m we may see so many wrong signals.
    As long as the trader always puts his sl and tp then there is nothing to worry about. But if you are absolutely sure that this is the wrong position,
    then the best way is to stop there very quickly and put another order in the opposite direction.

Member modestrader has a spectacular aura about modestrader has a spectacular aura about modestrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me, i will close the order and accept losing few pips (spread) and enter the trade which I wanted to open.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 212 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)