+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 212 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Thread: What will you do when you know that just opened the wrong position or entry?

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai dekho forex market mein agar jo hum aisi galtiya karte hai to humare lye sahi nahi hota hai, galtiya to bhai kam se kam karna hota hai aur aisi galtiya karenge to bhai hum log kama hi nahi sakenge bhai.
    Jab bhi ham log apni trading ko kar rahe hote hain aur ham logon ke hone w aale losses badhne lag jaate hain iska matlab yehi hota hai ki ham log galat trades ko kar rahe hain. hame apni trading ko stop kar dena hota hai aur kuch na kuch trading ki strategy me changes karne hote hain jis se hame fir se apni trades ki madad se income mil sake.
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

Member sherylwajid is on a distinguished road sherylwajid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Should Merkel have opened Germany's borders to refugees in 2015? ... you will cross several borders but never actually have to stop and ... that the formulation that Merkel opened the borders is “fundamentally wrong ... handed an entry ban will no longer be allowed to enter the country, .... Did You Know?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's hard for a beginner trader like me to make an entry in the right position. this is usually due to impatience in trading. in fact rarely because of doubt and nervousness so quickly closed his position. so fast that funds in trading accounts are reduced. When I found out that I just opened the wrong position entry then I immediately looked into the higher time frame and the possible margin I should cover? if enough, then I let floating is reduced, but if not then I immediately open a new position in the opposite direction with the previous position. How about you? and I think where at the time that happened where as a result of the demand associated with FX trading, we would all have opened the width of the wrong situation ... it was the same as the simplest way to recognize where the damage increases along with close at where the situation .... if we all remain wide open, after that may prove far more risky and can help make us all to spend a lot of funds.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I try to be able to discipline myself. I set a kind of income that prevents burning at the beginning of a transaction. along with that, even though the retail price is contrary to that place, lose like those who set sl. This is actually a forex-related risk. most of us will be able to admit it. For anyone who is in the wrong place in error. Furthermore, the actual burn stop will allow you to install, once it's ready to go to the deal away from. Solutions taught in various situations will help you achieve a natural hedge.

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No pack of this type of trade will incur losses and losses, before placing any order we have to check our strategy and entries set up if entries set permissions then only we have to go for order opening, and if not then hold your trades until the set time confirmed because the forex trading business is very volatile and we can not profit by random trading continuously. and I think that sometimes this happens because of the pressure associated with currency trading, most of us probably will open the wrong placement ... so that's the simplest way to acknowledge that the creep is down and also close to the placement of it .... because if most of us hold this open, then it might be displayed much more dangerous and might make us to reduce a lot of money .

Member kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should be able to manage it properly and correctly then all will go well and we as traders do not expect the market wrong and I think we do well then we will do it right and that is a good thing. and I am sometimes stressed out due to forex trading, we think it happens in the wrong position. So it can stop the spread of damage and location is the best way. If we stay open, then it can be proved more dangerous to lose money that we can visit

Member tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agar aap sey trade wrong position ya entry pey open ho jaye to zyada tense na hoon aur immediately trade close kar dein aur dobara market ko sahi sey analyze kar k market mai entry lein trade wrongly open ho sakti hai lekin aap us ko overcome bhi kar saktey ho

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I open the position the wrong way, I will see it running if possible it will turn into a good trade. When I see it will not be a good trade, I still will wait to see if I can close at the price of zero (no gain no loss). If not, I will just close the trade with the smallest possible loss. and if I know I have opened the wrong position, you have to change the direction of trading position, because it is not good to maintain that one position, we will get big loss, but sometimes most traders are reluctant to change trading position

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,182 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my dear sir if it happened to me, then I would immediately close the transaction and be OP again with the correct position. in this business we must not suppose, do not rely on instinct, but must be based on the facts and realities that exist. markets are unpredictable, uncontrollable, but we can follow to make a profit.,,,,,
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-06-22), ayazfx (2018-06-04), danish555 (2018-06-29), kashi93 (2018-06-21), MARandhawa (2018-06-18), Raja551 (2018-06-21), rehanayaz2 (2018-06-04), sarfraz786 (2018-06-29), Unregistered (1), zahid2016 (2018-06-10)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by babar hanif View Post
    mere kheyal sy kai bar admi ka zehan kai bar aisi hota hai k osay pata b hota hai magar wo pher b karta hai aisi galtiyan kuch na kuch hoti he rehti hai our enhe galtion sy insan sekhta hai our pher he kesi mokam tak pohanch jata hai
    Bhai dekho forex market mein agar jo hum aisi galtiya karte hai to humare lye sahi nahi hota hai, galtiya to bhai kam se kam karna hota hai aur aisi galtiya karenge to bhai hum log kama hi nahi sakenge bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 212 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)