+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 212 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Thread: What will you do when you know that just opened the wrong position or entry?

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wrong entry position ?? I think if I make an entry position then the entry is through analysis that produces a valid signal. If my entry point makes a loss the entry is my entry is wrong and I will immediately take the appropriate solution action. that is cutting losses or doing the opposite direction. text entry or I am doing a lock in the hope that prices will change and When I faced this type of problem in my trade at that time I tried to recover my loss balance with a hedging system. And I can easily do this on my trade. I think hedging is the best at that time to recover the balance of losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to soo yong For This Useful Post:

shafiqahmad (2019-05-18), Unregistered (1)

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If indeed we believe our position is wrong or contrary to the trend, I usually do cut loss or hedging. I do if the hedging referred to as the price point is not far from my loss position. so you don't have to wait too long to open a hedge. and sometimes it happens because of the encouragement of Forex trading, we leave the business unethical so that it is the best way to respond to the spread of losses and end the role because if we rest outside, it can be tested more courageously. and can change us to make a lot of money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dalapan For This Useful Post:

shafiqahmad (2019-05-18), Unregistered (1)

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,080 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G huma kabhi bhe worng time ma entry nhi lene xheya forex ma jab huma acha time ma intery laa ga tu huma bhe acha profit earn ho sakhta hai or huma forex ma bhe hum succeful ho sakhta hai or huma koshish kar ka sahi time ma entry lene cheay jesa huma acha profit bhe earn ho or huma acha profit bhe huma earn ho sakha

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always use a 4 hour chart to confiscate from a misguided signal. When we use a small couch like 5 m or 15 m we can see so many disrespectful signals. As protracted as a will the merchant always positions sl and tp then there is null to trouble.but if you vibrate sure that it is a completely wrong posture then the best way is to deviate from it suddenly and post other settings to the itinerary the opposite.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to pinus For This Useful Post:

zahidali (2019-04-23)

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I know that my position is open, I immediately close the position, because it will endanger our funds. Unless we open the direction of the trends that occur in the market and NEWS that occur even in line with our open position. Even though it's still floating, just wait and be guaranteed to press TP or Take Profit. and I usually analyze the graph before entering the market, so I can conclude to buy or sell. Even though my decision was wrong, for example I chose to buy, but the candle went down so I waited a few minutes to analyze again. If my final analysis is wrong, I usually cut losses in my trade.

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of the many that tend to result in more losses than our expectations, we will if you save it, how close is the trade immediately because it is close to other wise people who are better. I got from my testimony from that release, to open a new trade, to give another opportunity, I will close my trade all the time when you realize the wrong judgment about your entry. and so mujhe pata chala ki the main error entery kar chuka hun to the intezaar building to the main sequence is closed because of the karunga market. you hota hain kab problem. jab hum ek is the main trading account for the ki kosis karte hain. aur jab market bahut fluctuates in the hain tab hum jald se jald entery because chahte hain .. hi tab .. yeh hahah the problem is there are hain opportunities. so take the time to enter ... don't be in a hurry to enter.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to darwan For This Useful Post:

zahidali (2019-04-23)

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when I first trade forex, if I have a situation like that, what I do is let the account get a margin call. but this is the past. Now if I am wrong in determining the position, then I will forcefully close (cut loss) so that the losses can be reduced, then I will analyze from the beginning and correct my mistakes. but sometimes I also do hedging. and the first task to do in such a situation is to get rid of those mistakes by closing the trade at least a loss if you see the strength in the opposite movement you can open a new trade in that direction and thus cover the loss and make a new profit

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always use the 1 hour chart to prevent the wrong signal. When we will use a small time frame like 5 m or 15 m we may see so many wrong signals. As long as a trader always places SL and TP, there is nothing to worry about. but if you are very sure that it is a completely wrong position then the best way is to stop it very quickly and place another order in the opposite direction. and if because of a mistake I happened to open the wrong trade and I immediately realized I just closed it there and then and if after a while I became aware then I looked at the chart and re-analyzed the trade and if there was a chance there was a reversal then I kept going otherwise I closed the loss.

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just opened a hedging system or cut orders immediately, and I don't want to hold floating minus too big, and we know that by using edging I have the opportunity to convert losses with a win or profit, but it requires the ability to do that and this stage is not it is only difficult for novice traders but several times experienced traders also trade in the wrong direction and are involved in problems. I did the same thing when trading gold and now I deal with hedging for more than 4 trading days. I think the best option is to close the trade manually with the lowest possible loss.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,081 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji yahan long term trade open karna thik nahi hai agar trader ko yahna aisa karna hai to uske liye fir system bhi trader ke paas aisa he hona chahiye,ess business me bahut he jada agar trader soch samajh kar chalta hai to uske baad he yahan achha kar sakta hai..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 212 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)