+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 212 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Thread: What will you do when you know that just opened the wrong position or entry?

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just open the hedging system or cut the loss order immediately, and I do not want to keep the floating reduced too much, and we know that using the edge then I have a chance to change the losses by winning or lucky but it needs the ability for me and I always put take profit and stop losses in early trading. If you have a little knowledge about forex, then you can do this. But once you have understood that you have done wrong then it is wise to close the trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member patel is on a distinguished road patel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I know that I just opened the wrong position or entered in the forex trading market, what I will do is a simple thing, I will just close the trade instantly before the trade goes to a high loss level for me and replace the other at the best time , which will generate more profit for me. and First i see is it possible to go out with breakeven or maybe a small profit because of luck and if it searches it will move straight to wrong way i leave them back i lost alot. You should not hold the wrong position if it is against you. So be careful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you realize early on that you have made a mistake in your trade what you do is immediately stop trading by closing it there and then stop any further losses from what is going on above your losses otherwise you risk losing your money in trading. I personally think when I realize that I am opening the wrong transaction I will do the hedging method, so my defeat will be locked. for example if you play in eurusd pair, you buy eurusd but actually you have to sell transaction. so you will not change

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we say that we do not have the option of being able to say that we are doing our best to settle down, we will be able to express ourselves in the same way that we may be able to protect ourselves against our rights and to protect ourselves from the consequences of our behavior. I do not know what I am doing, and I do not know what I am doing, and if I do not know what to do with my name, then I will be able to tell you how to use it and I can tell you about it, but I do not know how much it is saying that I have been very excited about it. If you agree with me, you will have to lose weight because of the risk of losing your life.

Member suche will become famous soon enough suche's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Whenever your trade goes against someone, close it. Get a small loss plus try again later, if necessary. It is best to take a small reduction earlier than the big loss later on. Conversely, every time a trade is confirmed to run well, do not be afraid to leave it to continue operating. You may be able to earn more and if I have this situation, I will leave it for a while in the hope that the market will change its course for a few minutes and reach the opposite trade. Maybe it depends on luck.

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always try to discipline. I always put take profit and stop losses in early trading. with that, even though the price moves against the position, the loss corresponds to the one we are installing. This is a forex risk. we should be able to accept it. and forex mein es kisam ki trader new trader hi pone kartey hain ziada tar kioun kay on ko forex trading kay tajarba nahin hota hai jis ki waja say wo essa kartey hain aur wo loss utatey hain for kabhi esa ho jay tuo trading ko kam lost mein hi close kar leina chahiye ziada loss tell bhachney ka yehi aek tareeka hai.

Member genefx will become famous soon enough genefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    put take profit and stop losses in early trading. with that although the price moves against the losing position accordingly we enter that incorrect trade is very useful to be able to immediately start trading again and At this time I want to close the trade immediately because I do not want to trade with any trend and I think it is not a good trading strategy to continue with losses as it hopes a rebound. I'd better open a trade by waiting for the right Entry point and with a good Exit point.

Senior Member Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,452 Times in 2,364 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    On business you may do any kind of business, it does not matter but its matter that after doing mistakes how do you handle it?
    You are doing a business and you have to handle yourself, if you look that you have done trade with wrong position and then you have to wait some times because sometimes the trend moves to opposite direction as shadow, when it gone to your point just close the trade or as much as low lose you can close it, overall its better to use stop loss to save your account from margin call.
    Forex Forum India(Best Forex Forum All over Asia)
    To Join Click Here
    If you are very new click here-Forex Beginners
    New system of "Bonus for posting" campaign - Forum Rules
    To Open Skrill Account Click here

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nirzana For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-06-29), JahanZaib (2018-06-29), Mustansir (2018-06-29), Unregistered (3)

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when I was a newbie back then I also did this but a trader can easily delete it if he puts a stop loss and takes profit when he opens the order. So a trader must learn correctly about technical and fundamental analysis and my personal opinion, It is better to close the trade immediately because it is better to close it on the other side if we save it than maybe it brings more losses than our expectation. I always close my trades when I realize that I made the wrong decision about coming in because it took off my tention and gave me another chance to open a new trade.

Junior Member Kazmi is an unknown quantity at this point Kazmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I got through this situation many times when i was a newbie but with the passage of time i tackled it. Mein tou ab order ko modify ker k stop loss laga leta hon taa k mujhe zarurat sy zayada loss na ho jaye aur ager mujhe pata lag jaye k ab mumkin nahi hai profit kerna tou mein close ker dyta hon trade bajaye opposite direct mein lagaanay k

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 212 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)