+ Reply to Thread
Page 737 of 794 FirstFirst ... 237 637 687 727 735 736 737 738 739 747 787 ... LastLast
Results 7,361 to 7,370 of 7939

Thread: What will you do "If there is no clear Trend the whole Day Long"?

Senior Member ela is an unknown quantity at this point ela's Avatar
    Thanks
    making the market as our companions is a positive thing for us to do, so we can easily read the movement direction of the market, and we may close with the name of profit, because the market is one factor that plays a major role in the forex for profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is impossible for a whole 24 hours to pass without we seeing any clear trend to trade forex markets with. We can check various pairs till the times that we find a pair that has a good movement or trend, we make analysis and trade them.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shipon1 is an unknown quantity at this point shipon1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do know it will be so dangerous for us to trade with a clear analysis of the Forex trend.We may wait. But sometimes we may run out of patience . As we all know that Forex trend is so important when we are trading in Forex. So when we have a clear trend analysis, because you can get stuck in a sideways that very boring. We wait for the next day if the market is back to normal.

Member faridia is an unknown quantity at this point faridia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hi guys.
    What will you if there is no clear trend of the forex the whole day long?
    when we can not analysis the trend so well,even when we refer to other experts' analysis,we still feel confused about the trend.What will you do?Will you just place an order without responsebility?
    if there is no clear trend in the chart that i want to trade with it, i think i will not trade or do anything stupid that lead me to the loss, i am always patient with the profit in the forex and di enter just when i have a good signal to enter

Member shohankst is an unknown quantity at this point shohankst's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What will you if there is no clear trend of the forex the whole day long ? I prefer to open demo account and get more learning and practicing in there. I am not take that risk that can make me got the loss on the forex. Thank you.

Banned radzo is an unknown quantity at this point radzo's Avatar
    Thanks
    indeed the wisest move if we trade with follow the will of the market so we can reap the clappers of it, but of course all of that could not easily be able to do, because in order to know which way the trend is going to happen in depth understanding of the needs of the nature and character of the market to make the market As with companions that we advance

Member Anis is on a distinguished road Anis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will put up with using the small lot so we'll be safe if we are misguided and could do hedging way to restore our lost funds,
    so if we are not really sure you should not open a position

Senior Member nory is an unknown quantity at this point nory's Avatar
    Thanks
    Why waiting for the market again if it did not have a deposit. Better to focus on learning first and then do the deposit back in order to achieve success and are still able to make the market as a true friend.

Member slametzz is an unknown quantity at this point slametzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'll do the other strategies that support to get a profit. but usually every day the market will trend ascending or descending. we can analyze the movement of the previous graph. If we could use the flat trend scalping strategy to make a profit.

Senior Member PyarPyarPhet is an unknown quantity at this point PyarPyarPhet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are still many chances in front of me that i can take it, not for this condition, take the safest way is very necessary and if i still want to trade, i prefer to open demo account and get more learning and practicing in there. I am prefer to do not make the trading because that was too dangerous for me, better i am not take that risk that can make me got the loss on the forex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 737 of 794 FirstFirst ... 237 637 687 727 735 736 737 738 739 747 787 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)