+ Reply to Thread
Page 731 of 794 FirstFirst ... 231 631 681 721 729 730 731 732 733 741 781 ... LastLast
Results 7,301 to 7,310 of 7939

Thread: What will you do "If there is no clear Trend the whole Day Long"?

Senior Member sreejumony is an unknown quantity at this point sreejumony's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear you doubt is good . Trend is the most important fact in trading. Without trend nobody cant predict and earn profit .Trend repeated our profit and knowledge. If no trend on that time trading is very risk so on this time stay away or take some small profit. Without trend i think EA will help because on range market EA can earn lot off profit. Manual trading on without trend not much earn profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anisurrahman03 is an unknown quantity at this point anisurrahman03's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If there is no clear trend that write about me, they can offer on the market, I would have preferred to no unfair trade. We can stop and not lose more money we can earn more, if the trend is so clear.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lyric2you is an unknown quantity at this point lyric2you's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What if the trend does not fit in a very long time I
    still believe in the direction of the trend is not clear
    but a short time in a long time trend is not clear it
    will be clear

Senior Member nazeer is on a distinguished road nazeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think traders stop the trading when they are trades with out clear trend it is best for traders traders who are now the trend of market they can earn so much money easily it is best for traders to work hard in trading it is best

Senior Member sriya2670825 is an unknown quantity at this point sriya2670825's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If i do not see any clear trend in the day then i do not open any trade and wait for clear trend.I think Forex is very difficult and hard platform for earning money.So do not trade like gambling always try to trade depending on the good analysis and do not over trade.Because Forex success is very difficult.

Member ranjan12 is an unknown quantity at this point ranjan12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It creates me very eager in such scenario, and i try to management my desire to begin the next roles in the marketplace. And if not able to management then i will set down the Dealing terminal and begin doing other performs or see some film and rest.

Senior Member DAVID RICHARD is an unknown quantity at this point DAVID RICHARD's Avatar
    Thanks
    if I can not indicate or examine market trends to get a trade then I would not merchandise and give shortly go to the exhibit reason to training so I have the ability to make the trading signals.....

Senior Member rizwan1 is an unknown quantity at this point rizwan1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ager trend ki samjh nahi lagy ge to main kabhi be trades open nahi karta hun wo is liy ke main ye samjhta hun thora kama lo par risk free ho k kama lo main ziada tar week main 2 se 3 din trade lagata hun bas is se ziada nahi

Senior Member sajad ali is an unknown quantity at this point sajad ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ager mujhee trend ki samjh na lagy to main kam he nahi karta hun kion ke new traders yehi ghalti karty hain ke ager market ki samjh na b lag rahi hoti ho to bas trades laga lety hain aor ziada tar loss kha lety hain is liy main to ab trades he nahi lagata

Banned suzonbmw03 is an unknown quantity at this point suzonbmw03's Avatar
    Thanks
    HI,when we can not analysis the trend so well,even when we refer to other experts' analysis,we still feel confused about the trend.What will you do?Will you just place an order without responsebility.if there is no trend today, means the market is very quiet. thus, no volatile price movements. you better refrain from entering the market. because you can get stuck in a sideways that very boring. we wait for the next day if the market is back to normal.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 731 of 794 FirstFirst ... 231 631 681 721 729 730 731 732 733 741 781 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)