+ Reply to Thread
Page 730 of 794 FirstFirst ... 230 630 680 720 728 729 730 731 732 740 780 ... LastLast
Results 7,291 to 7,300 of 7939

Thread: What will you do "If there is no clear Trend the whole Day Long"?

Senior Member yasir1 is an unknown quantity at this point yasir1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ager market ka trend clear na ho ga to main pora din apni trades nahi lagaon ga kion ke ager maiin trades lagaon ga to us main ye confirm to nahi hota na ke loss ho ga ya rofit bas aik risk pe chance pe trade lagaty hain so trend ka samjh nahi lagy to trades na lagain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member robing sing is an unknown quantity at this point robing sing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if the marketplace is existence same that and we do not bang how to participate to the mart on that process, fitter we are train a relaxation prototypical, because we can not begin ot the mart when the marketplace is on that bad status it can alter us state really risky on our trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kamran mirza is an unknown quantity at this point kamran mirza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ager pora din trend clear na ho ga to main phir trades nahi lagata kion ke ager is kisam ki market main kam karain gy to humain loss be ho sakta hai lakin ager hum 2 din trades na lagain aor trend ko samjh kar kam karain to phir humain faida ho sakta hai

Banned capablanca is an unknown quantity at this point capablanca's Avatar
    Thanks
    At the same time, it can be a relatively safe market for the individual investor. There are safeguards built in to protect both the broker and the investor and a number of software tools exist to minimize loss. Liquidity is what really makes the Forex market different from other markets.

Senior Member munii is on a distinguished road munii's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if there is no clear trend whole day then i will wait for next day because i do not take a big risk.if whole day there is no clear trend on my favorite currency pair then i will see some other currency pairs and predict in other currencies.

Senior Member THOMAS CHRISTOPHER is an unknown quantity at this point THOMAS CHRISTOPHER's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not a greedy bargainer. It is not needful for me that i soul to swop moldiness in every individual day. If any day when i disappoint to conceptualize out a area appreciation and can't fit to pass a reasoning for me then i don't line in that specific day.

Junior Member mandaufx is on a distinguished road mandaufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It made ​​me very excited about the scenario, and I try my desire for management to launch next role in the market. And if not then I'll be able to put a management terminal Dealing and began to do or see some movies and rest.

Senior Member ATIDK is an unknown quantity at this point ATIDK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do know it will be so dangerous for us to trade with a clear analysis of the forex trend.we all know that forex trend is so important.You can get stuck in a sideways that very boring.

Banned selinabegum is an unknown quantity at this point selinabegum's Avatar
    Thanks
    i do not impoverishment to put the prescript at this state and do not poverty to exhort difficult for it, there are solace many chances in trickster of me that i can demand it, not for this procedure, strike the safest way is really necessary and if i console poorness to exchange, i advance to outside present informing and get solon acquisition and practicing in there

Senior Member jawa is an unknown quantity at this point jawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ager trend clear na ho to main bilkul be trading nahi karta hun kion ke kia faida ager sab loss ho jay to phir be to bathna hai na araam se to is se acha ye hai ke hum trend ka wait karain jaisy he clear ho jay tab hum apni trades laga lain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 730 of 794 FirstFirst ... 230 630 680 720 728 729 730 731 732 740 780 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)