+ Reply to Thread
Page 729 of 794 FirstFirst ... 229 629 679 719 727 728 729 730 731 739 779 ... LastLast
Results 7,281 to 7,290 of 7939

Thread: What will you do "If there is no clear Trend the whole Day Long"?

Junior Member fxsouls is an unknown quantity at this point fxsouls's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear sir i am newbie in forex trading market but if i have no idea about trend so i will quite at that time for a day and next day i again see forex trading market and then do trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sampo is an unknown quantity at this point sampo's Avatar
    Thanks
    For more information on getting started with forex currency trading,Making money takes work whether it's online or off. Make sure you know what's involved before you start and remember that the more you put into a business, the easier it gets.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned tasnuva is an unknown quantity at this point tasnuva's Avatar
    Thanks
    i do not requirement to put the magnitude at this information and do not necessity to switch solid for it, there are ease many chances in proximity of me that i can cover it, not for this condition, direct the safest way is really required and if i ease impoverishment to exchange, i favor to undecided demonstrate reason and get statesman acquisition and practicing in there.

Member kashif9760 is on a distinguished road kashif9760's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friend mien tu ye kaho ga k jab ap k pass skill ho i mean jab practice ho tu loss nahi hoti.if there is no clear trending that can make me enter to the market , i am prefer to do not make the trading because that was too dangerous for me, better i am not take that risk that can make me got the loss on the forex

Junior Member rajakhulna27 is an unknown quantity at this point rajakhulna27's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trend is the best friend. so when i am unable to detect the proper trend line and confused about price movement, i avoid this day and passed this day with other work . Trading is about precision to achieve precision we must pull the trigger at the proper time.

Senior Member kismujas is an unknown quantity at this point kismujas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    i do not want to put the order at this condition and do not want to push hard for it, there are still many chances in front of me that i can take it, not for this condition, take the safest way is very necessary and if i still want to trade, i prefer to open demo account and get more learning and practicing in there

A forex affiliate program is a joint venture between a website owner and a forex broker. It is an opportunity that enables webmasters to generate income simply by advertising the services of a broker on their website.

Member ebonizim is an unknown quantity at this point ebonizim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by enter View Post
    if there is no clear trending that can make me enter to the market , i am prefer to do not make the trading because that was too dangerous for me, better i am not take that risk that can make me got the loss on the forex
    A little to maintain in mind as you trade in forex options is that there are plenty of different issues that can affect the price of merchandise including taxes, inflation and money supply.

Senior Member Farooq787 is on a distinguished road Farooq787's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meray khiyal mein aisi situation mein trading bilkul naheen kerni chahiye aur learning ki taraf tawaja daini chahiye, apnay knowledge ko berhana chahiye aur apni trading mein mazeed nikhar peda kernay kay liye demo practice kerni chahiye.

Senior Member hedging is an unknown quantity at this point hedging's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Each broker has their own set of software tools to aid in making transactions, but there are a few tools that are common to all Forex brokers. Real time quotes, news feeds, technical analyses and charts, and profit and loss analyses are some of the features you should expect to see on most online brokers' web sites.

Senior Member bilal is an unknown quantity at this point bilal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ager mujhee ppora din trend ki samjh nahi lagy ge to main kam he nhai karun ga kion ke bina trend ki samjh ke ager hum trades lagain gy to is main bas humain loss he ho ga aor profit bilkul be nahi mily ga is liy trend ko samjhny ka wait karna he chahye

+ Reply to Thread
Page 729 of 794 FirstFirst ... 229 629 679 719 727 728 729 730 731 739 779 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)