+ Reply to Thread
Page 727 of 794 FirstFirst ... 227 627 677 717 725 726 727 728 729 737 777 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,270 of 7939

Thread: What will you do "If there is no clear Trend the whole Day Long"?

Senior Member umairsaleem is on a distinguished road umairsaleem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to open demo account i can take it, not for this condition, take the safest way is very necessary and if i still want to trade,and get more learning and practicing....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mamunga is an unknown quantity at this point mamunga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if there is no obvious preferred that can generate me get into to the industry , i am want to do not create the dealing because that was too risky for me, better i am not take that danger that can create me got the reduction on the forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jab aap ko market main trend ki direction clearly na nazar a rahee ho to asee situation main trade karny ka koi faida naheen hay aap koshsih karo kay computer ko band kar do aur phir kuch ghantoon baad check karo agar market clear direction show kar rahee hay to trade kar lo.

Senior Member itsmenadim is on a distinguished road itsmenadim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You have to have great patience to be successful in Forex. Don't try to earn money over night. If is no good enough trend to be trade than you can easily skip that day and try to find another day where you can earn a lots of profit.

Senior Member sahuri is an unknown quantity at this point sahuri's Avatar
    Thanks
    It should in addition to using real accounts who also have to prepare a demo, now can not hesitate to make that demo as a test, and in the end we can analyze the actual conditions without sacrificing real account.

Member rzza is an unknown quantity at this point rzza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hi guys.
    What will you if there is no clear trend of the forex the whole day long?
    when we can not analysis the trend so well,even when we refer to other experts' analysis,we still feel confused about the trend.What will you do?Will you just place an order without responsebility?
    usually when i can't analyze market and see movement, i will follow other expert signal. if it is more bias, i will take that signal, if it is not 100% feel secured to follow, i wll pass it then. and trade for next business day.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every single time there must be trend at the forex markets. If there is no clear trend in eur/usd, then we can check for clear trends in the eru/chf, eur/jpy, etc. I believe this because i have experienced it in forex trading business.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CR 7 View Post
    know the trend is up or down this kit would have you understand, but to know when the trend is over we do not know, because we have not learned, learned insyaloh if we will be able to when to begin and end the trend trend to be friends with the trend in the market
    in a day when there is no trend to move or expand, if I look for technical analysis first if there is a position that can make us transactions and profitable tomorrow or not
    the second one we can see from fundamantal, from there usually there are some indications that can make us successful transaction for the next day

Banned CR 7 is an unknown quantity at this point CR 7's Avatar
    Thanks
    know the trend is up or down this kit would have you understand, but to know when the trend is over we do not know, because we have not learned, learned insyaloh if we will be able to when to begin and end the trend trend to be friends with the trend in the market

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there can be small trends there if there is no big trend as big trend can be located easily but once there is no big trend there is chance to make some good money as scalping can be the best way at that time and we can make some quick money at that time as we know there can be different situations and we have to have different plans for those different situations

+ Reply to Thread
Page 727 of 794 FirstFirst ... 227 627 677 717 725 726 727 728 729 737 777 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)