+ Reply to Thread
Page 724 of 794 FirstFirst ... 224 624 674 714 722 723 724 725 726 734 774 ... LastLast
Results 7,231 to 7,240 of 7939

Thread: What will you do "If there is no clear Trend the whole Day Long"?

Banned zubair782 is an unknown quantity at this point zubair782's Avatar
    Thanks
    If some day there is not trend clear in market. You should must need to wait for better trend. If you will start trade with in bad trend you will be in loss position.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sahuri is an unknown quantity at this point sahuri's Avatar
    Thanks
    hate the market means we are the same as suicide .. maybe a more defined market may resent his coming the opposite direction if the fund market is large it's okay for floating detained.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Soul Fly is an unknown quantity at this point Soul Fly's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have to wait because of if i am not waiting in here the i can't make money from here easily by trading and i am make sure about Forex that in here i can make my life easily by good strategy management at all.

Senior Member rasel1212 is an unknown quantity at this point rasel1212's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i need profit.What will you if there is no clear trend of the forex the whole day long?
    when we can not analysis the trend so well,even when we refer to other experts' analysis,we still feel confused about the trend.What will you do?Will you just place an order without responsebility?

Senior Member t100 is an unknown quantity at this point t100's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading in the direction of the overall trend does not mean that every trade will be ... in the direction of the flow doesn't mean that there's no chance of you drowning, but ... when you've swum enough for the day and it's time to crawl out of the water. ... you cannot pay full attention to your charts all day long, you can still trade.I am not going to miss the next upleg in this clear trend. ... You can miss setups and moves all day long and guess what

Senior Member Gatu is on a distinguished road Gatu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can scalp, I mean it always works, you just have to find a good scalping method that will make you good money and that wont take hold of your money.

Senior Member laleo is an unknown quantity at this point laleo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hi guys.
    What will you if there is no clear trend of the forex the whole day long?
    when we can not analysis the trend so well,even when we refer to other experts' analysis,we still feel confused about the trend.What will you do?Will you just place an order without responsebility?
    I will doing scalping only, trade with a short tim and try to get a couple of pips using a small account. With scalping system we need no to wait trend because we just using a short term flux of the currency, using some simple indicators like moving average or just chart

Senior Member kum is an unknown quantity at this point kum's Avatar
    Thanks
    in the market we should not be against the trend and to estimate the price that would lead towards what we want, in the market we can only follow his will and understanding what will you market it, with the moonlight so we can benefit

Senior Member shihab_jh is an unknown quantity at this point shihab_jh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When he put the order in this state, I do not want I do not want to push hard for it, I would take the safest way for this condition, it is very necessary to take not do it I want to trade yet, I open a demo account, in front of me to be able to the many possibilities I'm still prefer to get practice learning and where more.

Banned sejiti.rp is an unknown quantity at this point sejiti.rp's Avatar
    Thanks
    This trend, which we can not repeat it as if the trend is not clear that all aspects of the trade, but trade is going to be difficult decisions and carry the risk of more help, such as the state would be better to avoid trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 724 of 794 FirstFirst ... 224 624 674 714 722 723 724 725 726 734 774 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)