+ Reply to Thread
Page 722 of 794 FirstFirst ... 222 622 672 712 720 721 722 723 724 732 772 ... LastLast
Results 7,211 to 7,220 of 7939

Thread: What will you do "If there is no clear Trend the whole Day Long"?

Banned faruk339 is an unknown quantity at this point faruk339's Avatar
    Thanks
    What will you if there is no clear trend of the forex the whole day long?

Hi guys. What will you if there is no clear trend of the forex the whole day long? when we can not analysis the trend so well,even when we refer to...
    Started by xiaotanghaotheas forex is big chomphonr inthe wold hr has goontomr th ear hr ha s goon tohe thear

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member shahid abbas is an unknown quantity at this point shahid abbas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes It is the trend that help us make repeated profits as we trade in direction of trend but if trend is not clear making trade decisions are going to be difficult and trades bear more risk, i would in such situation better avoid trade.because you can stuck in a sideways that very boring

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned abdulqadoos is an unknown quantity at this point abdulqadoos's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is the tendency that help us to gain repreated if the trade in trend direction, but if the trend is not clear business decisions will be difficult and take more risk occupations, I would do in a situation best avoided trade.

Senior Member sobia965 is an unknown quantity at this point sobia965's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think if trend of the forex market is clear then if try to trade in the forex market then we can win here very huge and very fast money we should always need to stay in touch with forex market news and trend to win here very huge and very nice money we should always need to do here hard work.

Banned shohankst9 is an unknown quantity at this point shohankst9's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think Forex is a good job.If ther is no clear trend than i wait for trend to occure and from a good pattren we are so cautious about trading while we are in front of trading screen we need to keep patiance and wait for the entry point. Do not try to enter in every market condition.Good luck.Thank you............................................... ....

Senior Member richard is an unknown quantity at this point richard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mdjoy17 View Post
    what will you if there is no clear tren for the next day if the market is back to normal. if there is no trend today, because you can get you stuck in a sideways that very boring.
    you should be careful before you enter the market using both news and analysis techniques used to understand the market as well, then you go with a small capital ahead if you can definitely add more

Banned pion is an unknown quantity at this point pion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Currencies come in pairs and do not have intrinsic value. Traders invest in a position that has relative value, depending on the nature of the economic health or the currencies respective countries. Every position equates to a long in one and a short in the other.

Senior Member kokababu is an unknown quantity at this point kokababu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not want to put the deal at this scenario and do not want to power complex for it, there are still many opportunities at the top element part of me that i can take it, not for this scenario, take the most properly secured way is very necessary and if i still want to company, i want to begin examine problem and get more learning and training in there.

Senior Member zulkifri is an unknown quantity at this point zulkifri's Avatar
    Thanks
    if we would revenge the results are not good ..
    trading with the analysis, and trading with the goal of revenge because he wanted to restore a loss will be very far away the result ...
    we might even get stuck in it.

Member rashedul is an unknown quantity at this point rashedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not need to put the sect at this premise and do not requirement to button firm for it, there are noneffervescent umpteen chances in side of me that i can move it, not for this assumption, ask the safest way is very obligatory and if i plant requisite to line, i elevate to wide exhibit record and get statesman acquisition and practicing in there

+ Reply to Thread
Page 722 of 794 FirstFirst ... 222 622 672 712 720 721 722 723 724 732 772 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)