+ Reply to Thread
Page 682 of 794 FirstFirst ... 182 582 632 672 680 681 682 683 684 692 732 782 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,820 of 7939

Thread: What will you do "If there is no clear Trend the whole Day Long"?

Banned pyardilforex is on a distinguished road pyardilforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hi guys.
    What will you if there is no clear trend of the forex the whole day long?
    when we can not analysis the trend so well,even when we refer to other experts' analysis,we still feel confused about the trend.What will you do?Will you just place an order without responsebility?
    I beginer opines that if at the moment for certain days no trend is herculean therefore I will remain silence while wait my position that be floating, I will ready to do close while trend is back move

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rilmo is on a distinguished road rilmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me, if i am not get signal (good signal) that have same with my strategy and plan on trading, i just never do trading. and will wait the right time to trading until same with my signal.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jempalitancariuang is an unknown quantity at this point jempalitancariuang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will try to take advantage of the market situation, remember in any market conditions like we are still able to earn a profit as long as we know how. possible under such conditions I would recommend to you to use scalping strategy to TakeProfit 3-5pips only

Member prince.00 is an unknown quantity at this point prince.00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is the trend that help us to make profits as we trade in direction of trend. But if the trend is not clear then making trade decision are going to be difficult and more risky. So keep patient and if i still want to trade, i prefer to open demo account and get more learning and practicing in there.

Junior Member ojodibannedyo is an unknown quantity at this point ojodibannedyo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If there is no clear trend I would rather keep away from the market. Since it is very risky to trade at such times. When ever there will be a clear signal that the trend may result in a better and stronger. I am trading with Bollinger Bands and Stochcastic Ocsilator in such situations. When I see the market as we can observe convergence in the Bollinger Band and Stoch. when ever they begin to diverge me put my pending order.

Banned mdrejaul is an unknown quantity at this point mdrejaul's Avatar
    Thanks
    think the trend that help us make repeated profits as we trade in direction of trend but if trend is not clear making trade decisions are going to be difficult and trades bear more risk,

Banned 786ibrahim92 is an unknown quantity at this point 786ibrahim92's Avatar
    Thanks
    If there is no clear trend whole day long i will not open any trade until i know the right way because i have experienced of greed, emotion and excitement. I have loosed a huge money.

Banned ahamad00 is an unknown quantity at this point ahamad00's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is the trend that help us make repeated profits as we trade in direction of trend but if trend is not clear making trade decisions are going to be difficult and trades bear more risk. So when we have a clear trend analysis,then it can be a very good suggestion that we can stay it is and avoid being losing more money there. Will we can earn more when the trend is so clear. you can get stuck in a sideways that very boring. we wait for the next day if the market is back to normal.

Senior Member dedi irawanto is an unknown quantity at this point dedi irawanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    I found it difficult to determine when a trand about to expire, so there are times when I feel free to enter the market, which is currently unclear trand price movements. in cases like this, I choose not to do the trade.

Banned manikah is on a distinguished road manikah's Avatar
    Thanks
    When I could not understand about market trend just refined myself from trading.I think it is best practice for trading and make profit.It also a virtue for patience.Just you deprived yourself from trading next day you get great opportunity to open a good trade.This trade may give you handsome income,and recover you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 682 of 794 FirstFirst ... 182 582 632 672 680 681 682 683 684 692 732 782 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)