+ Reply to Thread
Page 674 of 794 FirstFirst ... 174 574 624 664 672 673 674 675 676 684 724 774 ... LastLast
Results 6,731 to 6,740 of 7939

Thread: What will you do "If there is no clear Trend the whole Day Long"?

Senior Member caesa is an unknown quantity at this point caesa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we dont need to trade everyday if we think we cant get good signal at the day, remember that forex open for 24 hours per day and 5 days per week, we can trade in another time when we see the clear trend

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member koud543 is an unknown quantity at this point koud543's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not feel the hunger in this state will not have to queue, there are still plenty of opportunities, I take it in this case, because it is the safest method of event you need to need to work, I like to open the show and other training & experience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned xoazhar1 is an unknown quantity at this point xoazhar1's Avatar
    Thanks
    If there is no clear trend than i wait for trend to occurs and from a good pattern we are so cautious about trading while we are in front of trading screen we need to keep patience and wait for the entry point. Do not try to enter in every market condition.

Banned sohag sohan is on a distinguished road sohag sohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    this isn't the best scenario for you to available any industry from the forex trading, if i encounter scenario like this then i will probably lose time waiting for the actual obvious pattern in support of available industry whenever pattern is actually obvious i most certainly will lose time waiting for the following day.

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is big chance to earn big profit if there are long trend without ending i would place buy order till the end of the world so it is the big opportunity to you to trade in forex if you think there is no clear of trending i think it is impossible ,use your brain

Senior Member raju123 is an unknown quantity at this point raju123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i thinkso. trend must clear first. Forex is a good job.not for this condition, take the safest way is very necessary and if i still want to trade, i prefer to open demo account and get more learning and practicing in there i do not want to put the order at this condition and do not want to push hard for it, there are still many chances in front of me that i can take it,

Banned fahri is an unknown quantity at this point fahri's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hi guys.
    What will you if there is no clear trend of the forex the whole day long?
    when we can not analysis the trend so well,even when we refer to other experts' analysis,we still feel confused about the trend.What will you do?Will you just place an order without responsebility?
    in times like these we need an indicator that shows the direction of the trend or indicator that shows the trend will end. I do not follow the trend in large scale, but that appears to follow the trend of the day

Member amit khanna is an unknown quantity at this point amit khanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it would be better to open two trades,one buy and one sell at the same level,when the trend seems moving,close one trade which is against the trend then the second one as per the trend,there will sure be profit although of a small amount.

Senior Member alibabafx is an unknown quantity at this point alibabafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    yups, It makes me very impatient in a situation like that, and I tried to control my urge to open the next position in the market. And if it is not able to control then I would put the trade terminal and start doing other work or see a movie and relax.

Senior Member rajesh333 is on a distinguished road rajesh333's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well if there is no clear trend showing i always sit in a corner and waiting to form the trade to ride on ,the right price, i never go to break my head in wrong trade if the market is ranging have to wait for the retracement and have to wait for the correct time to ride the trade, i follow my rules very much

+ Reply to Thread
Page 674 of 794 FirstFirst ... 174 574 624 664 672 673 674 675 676 684 724 774 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)