+ Reply to Thread
Page 639 of 794 FirstFirst ... 139 539 589 629 637 638 639 640 641 649 689 739 ... LastLast
Results 6,381 to 6,390 of 7939

Thread: What will you do "If there is no clear Trend the whole Day Long"?

Senior Member mircle is an unknown quantity at this point mircle's Avatar
    Thanks
    this is where we need the experience of long-brow to build us better understand the trade market because when it's better to understand the market we have many opportunities to get profit trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned tayia157 is an unknown quantity at this point tayia157's Avatar
    Thanks
    I will not trade in such situation if I have not clear understanding in that regard.I will prefer to take rest or get some more knoeledge and training so that i may be able to go into online trading.Forex trading is all about well know how and proper knowledge and training.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rehman1176 is an unknown quantity at this point rehman1176's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if there is no clear trend in the whole day then i will suggest you to be aside from the market and save your capital for the next day for better trade. and dont be hesty to set trade.

Banned marzuqnadir is an unknown quantity at this point marzuqnadir's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you have absolutely no such distinct craze inside the day i had rather preserve personally from the market. Given it very dangerous to be able to business in such situations. At any time right now there will probably be an obvious sign next probably it may produce a good along with robust craze. When any day while i fail to uncover an obvious craze along with can not equipped to create a research for me personally i never business in this specific day.

Junior Member Trader Cupu is an unknown quantity at this point Trader Cupu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jambulforex2 View Post
    would be wise to wait for the right signals to enter when the market is not like the strategy and analysis. more patient and not rush in trading. and take popsisi best fit our analysis. because it would be much better if we did not make a trade
    hey pig, ooops hehe. yeah i agree, vvaiting a clear signal is better before make a decision to enter the market. But if market sidevvay and not trending for 1 vveek vvhat u gonna do? market not alvvays trending everyday. Just asking for your oppinion. Tq before

Banned jambulforex2 is an unknown quantity at this point jambulforex2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dream.success View Post
    forex trend is so important when we are trading in forex. trading is about precision to achieve precision we must pull the trigger at the proper time if no setup and trigger on trade put that as a rule you will achieve profit.
    would be wise to wait for the right signals to enter when the market is not like the strategy and analysis. more patient and not rush in trading. and take popsisi best fit our analysis. because it would be much better if we did not make a trade

Junior Member Trader Cupu is an unknown quantity at this point Trader Cupu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if there is no clear trend, i'll buy at support and sell on resistance. @___@ u lose some u vvin some, its a good probability to buy @support and sell @ ressistance. VVe dunt knovv the future, but its ok if u are a trending market only. as long as vve knovv hovv to trade vve can make money in bull/bear market. Bear make money, Bull make money, only PIG slaughtered. Just joke hehehe

Banned ssdpa is an unknown quantity at this point ssdpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trend may be tricky, you need to proceed as a market leader and set your own trend, think with your own mind and trade guess the trend and trade, you will be succeeded a make a difference with your own style, trend is always like an open book some times it is very vague and unable to to be looked or accessed by people like us, it is real job buddy to recognize the real trend of the day.

Senior Member khafan is an unknown quantity at this point khafan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if i dont see clear trend in that pair i will try to trading at another pair so i just will follow the pair
    that has clear trend so i can make profit from follow that trend and i will make our trading always in low risk condition.

Senior Member stranger is an unknown quantity at this point stranger's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this time we need to take some rest and think about the next day for trading in some days if we don,t trade then its not matter when trend clear then we trade and relax because we clear this what we do for our trading and earn good profits

+ Reply to Thread
Page 639 of 794 FirstFirst ... 139 539 589 629 637 638 639 640 641 649 689 739 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)