+ Reply to Thread
Page 632 of 794 FirstFirst ... 132 532 582 622 630 631 632 633 634 642 682 732 ... LastLast
Results 6,311 to 6,320 of 7939

Thread: What will you do "If there is no clear Trend the whole Day Long"?

Banned Violamorehousel0490 is an unknown quantity at this point Violamorehousel0490's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a good job. If any day when i fail to find out a clear trend and can't able to make a analysis for me then i don't trade in that particular day. We are so cautious about trading while we are in front of trading screen we need to keep patiance and wait for the entry point. Do not try to enter in every market condition. When we can not analysis the trend so well,even when we refer to other experts' analysis,we still feel confused about the trend.What will you do? Best of luck..........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aray is an unknown quantity at this point aray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Profit can not be forced , but what is meant by harassed and harmed. profit and loss is common in Forex. We all have decided to plunge into the world of forex must know and understand it. So the best way to survive in the forex market is to make a friend, so we can always ask the profit from the results of our relationship with the market. it is not easy to make friends with the market. We will take a long time to be able to do just that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ampatha is an unknown quantity at this point ampatha's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not know if the trend is clear, then I will do trading securely, using a small lot with a cutt loss 50 pips, or you can also find analysis of the professional trader from several websites and combine their opinions and draw conclusions . so Thanks

Senior Member plac is an unknown quantity at this point plac's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ager mujhee pora din trend ki samjh na lagy ya kuch din tak trend ko na samjh sakun to main trading nahi karta hun aor market ka wait karta hun kion ke main samjhta hun ke jab humain market ka nahi pata hota tab trades lagana bohat he ghalat hai tab humain kafi loss ho sakta hain

Banned ampatha is an unknown quantity at this point ampatha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good post . I do not want to put the order at this condition and do not want to push hard for it, there are still many chances in front of me that i can take it, not for this condition, take the safest way is very necessary and if i still want to trade, i prefer to open demo account and get more learning and practicing in there . Thanks your post .

Senior Member 4xlau is an unknown quantity at this point 4xlau's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by randy452 View Post
    In this case, I have only a few scalpings. because I think it is less ideal for scalping the market direction. I have a big trade if you don't have a clear public transportation or a clear indication, as there are pending, without information that a company may not be a good idea.
    scalping is a good option when we must trade in this condition. however we have daily target and we must trade everyday. if i dont get the clear trend, maybe i will do scalping also

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,945 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Jab aap ko clear trend nazar na a rha ho ya phir aap ko market ki direction kay barray main pta na chal rha ho to aap ko asee conditions main trade naheen karna chahiye aur market ki clear direction nazar any tak wait karna chahiye.
    Bilkul aisa hi karna chahiye, Trend clear nahi hoga, to trading karna itna important nahi hota hai, humko trading sirf aur sirf trend clear hone par karna chahiye, trend clear na hone par trading anjaam loss bhi ban jata hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member robertkinzel is an unknown quantity at this point robertkinzel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is it doesn't craze of which help us create duplicated profits once we industry in direction of craze however if craze isn't obvious doing industry choices shall be challenging and investments tolerate more danger, i would in such circumstances much better prevent industry.

Banned benteng is an unknown quantity at this point benteng's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think if i am became the best trader i do not want to put the order at this condition and do not want to push hard for it.. can be the worst decision tom ake a clear trend .. n i think just follow the trend

Member randy452 is an unknown quantity at this point randy452's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In this case, I have only a few scalpings. because I think it is less ideal for scalping the market direction. I have a big trade if you don't have a clear public transportation or a clear indication, as there are pending, without information that a company may not be a good idea.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 632 of 794 FirstFirst ... 132 532 582 622 630 631 632 633 634 642 682 732 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)