+ Reply to Thread
Page 732 of 732 FirstFirst ... 232 632 682 722 730 731 732
Results 7,311 to 7,319 of 7319

Thread: What will you do "If there is no clear Trend the whole Day Long"?

Senior Member sarfraz786 is an unknown quantity at this point sarfraz786's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    259.8 USD
    Thanks
    when we do not have the clear trend of this trading market than we must wait for the good trend if we get the good trend than we must open the trading position in this trading business some time this market has unknown trend.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Moderator fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner's Avatar
    Caught animals
    8 (more detail)
    Thanks
    forex ke business me trader ko market me trend ka pata karke chalna chahiye,esme trader sahi se market me analysis jaanta hai to he wo trend ko find kar sakenga,esme bina trend ko jaane trader ko trade nahi open karna chahiye..

Senior Member danish555 will become famous soon enough danish555 will become famous soon enough danish555's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    725.65 USD
    Thanks
    in this trading business you could get the money when the time is for trading and if the market trend is not so good for trading than the traders should wait for the good trend for the trading than open the trading position.

Member boda is an unknown quantity at this point boda's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    66.6 USD
    Thanks
    i will not enter to the market and stay quite and wait achane to enter to that market becouse this is very bad thing when you going to make a trade in market without any cahnce for you and for your strategy to make it

Member youcef54 is an unknown quantity at this point youcef54's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    61.8 USD
    Thanks
    i do not want to put the order at this condition and do not want to push hard for it, there are still many chances in front of me that i can take it, not for this condition, take the safest way is very necessary and if i still want to trade, i prefer to open demo account and get more learning and practicing in there

Member charumit is an unknown quantity at this point charumit's Avatar
    Caught animals
    4 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    54.5 USD
    Thanks
    There is a square size that is definitely the things that traders need to do to survive in a volatile market.
    This ... If an additional volatile market, even holding on to gross trading for additional days will price you.
    It's higher to admit once you measure the square is clearly wrong and cut off alittle before it will ...
    Most of the time, the tight stop will not work on the wild market bushed.

Junior Member charji is an unknown quantity at this point charji's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12.4 USD
    Thanks
    Go for long term trading later. Higher avoid going back to business.
    As a result of you will get unfree in a very large aspect on a very boring aspect.
    We have a tendency to delay the next day if the business is back into traditional tradition.
    Wait every day though it should be

Junior Member camefx is an unknown quantity at this point camefx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    22.1 USD
    Thanks
    I do not for this condition take many chances in front of me that I can take it safest way is necessary
    and if I still want to trade, I prefer to open a demo account and learn more and practice there do not Want to give orders on this condition and Do not want to push hard If there is no clear trend on that day,
    I prefer to keep away from the market.
    Because it is very risky to trade at such a time. Whenever there will be a clear signal then maybe it can produce a good and strong trend. I am trading with BB in such situations.

10. Fb
    Junior Member colenak is an unknown quantity at this point colenak's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    13 USD
    Thanks
    In every condition there must be patience in trading.
    If there is no clear trend throughout the day then stick to the investment you make and if there is a profit opportunity then take your profits and stop immediately waiting or the right moment.
    Stop loss tools can be a good choice to avoid losses in these situations.

+ Reply to Thread