+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 794 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 565 ... LastLast

Thread: What will you do "If there is no clear Trend the whole Day Long"?

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,233 Times in 12,130 Posts
    i think you can make your success in this business so if you better trade in forex and everyday do hard work in forex............................................. .........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,674 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko clear trend market smj kar Trading krna chhy aor Trader ko chhy Forex Trading main professional analysis karay aor Trader Forex Trading main gambling na karay aor Trader forex Trading kay business main confused ho kay Trading na karay aor Trading market ko thek tarah sy understand kar kay business karay phr Trading profitable ho gy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fakhrunf will become famous soon enough fakhrunf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I think without the right knowledge it would be very dangerous for us to trade with a clear analysis of the Forex trends. So when we have a clear trend analysis, it may be a very good suggestion that we can survive and avoid losing more money there. A good pattren we are very careful in transacting when in front of the trade screen we need to remain obedient and wait incoming points. So we must keep the patient while trading in Forex. thanks.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fakhrunf For This Useful Post:

ik yar (2017-08-29), VGA (2017-09-01)

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In every condition there must be patience in trading.
    If there is no clear trend throughout the day then stick to the investment you make and if there is a profit opportunity then take your profits and stop immediately waiting or the right moment.
    Stop loss tools can be a good choice to avoid losses in these situations.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to colenak For This Useful Post:

charji (2017-09-01), mimisan (2017-08-31)

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not for this condition take many chances in front of me that I can take it safest way is necessary
    and if I still want to trade, I prefer to open a demo account and learn more and practice there do not Want to give orders on this condition and Do not want to push hard If there is no clear trend on that day,
    I prefer to keep away from the market.
    Because it is very risky to trade at such a time. Whenever there will be a clear signal then maybe it can produce a good and strong trend. I am trading with BB in such situations.

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Go for long term trading later. Higher avoid going back to business.
    As a result of you will get unfree in a very large aspect on a very boring aspect.
    We have a tendency to delay the next day if the business is back into traditional tradition.
    Wait every day though it should be

9. The Following User Says Thank You to charji For This Useful Post:

nyumbang (2017-08-31)

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is a square size that is definitely the things that traders need to do to survive in a volatile market.
    This ... If an additional volatile market, even holding on to gross trading for additional days will price you.
    It's higher to admit once you measure the square is clearly wrong and cut off alittle before it will ...
    Most of the time, the tight stop will not work on the wild market bushed.

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 947 Posts
    i do not want to put the order at this condition and do not want to push hard for it, there are still many chances in front of me that i can take it, not for this condition, take the safest way is very necessary and if i still want to trade, i prefer to open demo account and get more learning and practicing in there

Member boda is on a distinguished road boda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will not enter to the market and stay quite and wait achane to enter to that market becouse this is very bad thing when you going to make a trade in market without any cahnce for you and for your strategy to make it

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this trading business you could get the money when the time is for trading and if the market trend is not so good for trading than the traders should wait for the good trend for the trading than open the trading position.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 794 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 565 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)