+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 794 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 558 ... LastLast

Thread: What will you do "If there is no clear Trend the whole Day Long"?

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of your passions will definitely look very clear to visit,
    but in the event in a condition When I trade in which condition other than when I want to enter a single reception in the forex market,
    I will trade well at a lower price. Size just because the passion makes me overcome it,
    or maybe I'll provide 2 synonyms in addition to a used hedge in place of the change strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That would be so simple to me. If there is no clear trend at all in the forex market throughout the day, I will just move away from the market and get myself busy in my other business. Why should we worry about our trade if we do not need to trade today? Do we need to worry about our less profits because we do not open any trade at all? So we better worry about the high possibility of losing a lot if we are still willing to trade with such conditions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have the option to trade any item I want. According to my friend,
    it could be 'anything you can think of'. If I had taken that option,
    I would have swapped my shoes because I could change the size of my investment in accordance with my financial ability. With limited funds to invest, I can only buy several pairs of shoes.

Junior Member taohidur18 is on a distinguished road taohidur18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Surely in the event that I didn't discover any chance to take part in exchanges in the Forex On this day, I won't go into bargains that if went into without the nearness of betting open doors wind up plainly subject to fortunes and lose all my cash

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Providing a long day is anxious, I do not consider in day trading you have to rely on trends in the market.
    Industrial trends are always useful when you have great equity and margins and are also long-lasting traders,
    but in everyday investments there are many other things you should look into before opening the situation.
    It will not be the best if you are looking for trends in today's trading investments.
    So be careful.

Senior Member memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,056 Times in 1,230 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear agar whole day mujhy koi khas trend k barry information na mily tu mein trading nahi krta aur mujhy malloom hai k loss na karna bhot behtr hai q k forex k business mein risks bhot hi zyada hai tu jab tak confirm na ho tab tak ap trade ko open mat kiya kren .

7. The Following User Says Thank You to memi memi For This Useful Post:

amjadwaseem (2017-11-30)

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If the industry is like that and we do not know
    how to get into the industry in that situation,
    we should relax first, because we can not get into the industry when the industry is in that bad situation. makes us very dangerous in handling us.

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just follow the development of haram and how it works, there are many good fruit that can make money properly.
    Fruits can always be dangerous
    because if they start moving upwards, there is absolutely no way they lower God
    and they make some profitable trading strategies to help you understand everything throughout the trade.

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    make a good show. Conditions and do not want to push hard,
    there are still many opportunities in front of me so I can accept it,
    not for this condition, take the safest way is necessary and if I still want to trade,
    I prefer to open. demo account and learn more and practice there

Member murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trends helps us open position accurately and making repeated profits we trade in the direction of the trend but if the trend is not clear to make trading decisions and trade will be difficult to bear more risk, I would be in such a situation it is better to avoid trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 794 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 558 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)