+ Reply to Thread
Page 268 of 289 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 266 267 268 269 270 278 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 2889

Thread: Risk 100 pips and target 10 pips,is it possible?

Member nsr.sultana is an unknown quantity at this point nsr.sultana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you have evaluated the industry pattern then i don't think so you are in need of establishing your stop-loss at so maximum 100 pips but you can go for its your option but danger should be reduced and it also relies on the quantity.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,947 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sarker View Post
    Why there are so a lot of traders propose me trade with scalping? But at the moment, I have not got a strategy about scalping. So I visualize maybe I must take your suggestion here, which I wish know how to help me so much.
    bhai agar aap scalping ki strategy chahte hai, to aapko uske liye strategy section mein ja kar search kar sakte hai, waha aapko kafi strategy mil jayegi, aur saath mein google ki madad bhi le, main har din kuch na kuch naya search karne ki koshish karta hoon.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member sonyole is on a distinguished road sonyole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hi guys!
    How many pips do you usually risk when you trade in forex?And what about your target ?Do you think it is OK for 10 pips only?
    You see,Risk 100 pips and target 10 pips,is it possible?
    Your opinions?
    Using the profit to risk ratio of 1: 10, including trading inefficient. Because when subjected to a one-time loss, the trader will need to recover as much as 10 times the transaction profit. Ideal comparison between the profit to risk is 1: 2, for example, when profit 10 pips, then the risk of 20 pips.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sarker is an unknown quantity at this point sarker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Why there are so a lot of traders propose me trade with scalping? But at the moment, I have not got a strategy about scalping. So I visualize maybe I must take your suggestion here, which I wish know how to help me so much.

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's simply a really bad idea to trade with such a bad risk to reward ratio, you can win many times but one loss will eat up your 10 trades profit and it is also not a good trading practise, use R:R atleast 1:1 or 1:2

Banned alikk is an unknown quantity at this point alikk's Avatar
    Thanks

Risk 100 pips and target 10 pips,is it possible?

Be realistic don't set you risk target on pips always in percentage of your equity like you enter into a trade and for that trade you decided to risk 2 percent of your equity than according to that calulate you pips and put a stop loss there

Junior Member lakji is an unknown quantity at this point lakji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if the pole is 100 pips tall, then add 10 pips to the high of the ... For example, if the stop (risk) is 25 pips per lot then look for a target 25 pips ..

Member sagar200787u is an unknown quantity at this point sagar200787u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If the target of 10 pips as risk, up to a maximum of 30 points. To be realistic, is not subject to, the fact that it can point still target equity, when you enter the store and he has decided to take the risk of 2% of its capital according to calculate your points and stop loss are in percentage points. If you want to use stop-loss, better not shave if Cup loss in the wrong place.

Banned jony92 is on a distinguished road jony92's Avatar
    Thanks
    If i target 10 pips than danger highest possible 30 pips. Be genuine don't set you danger focus on on pips always in amount of your value like you start a business and for that business you made the decision to danger 2 % of your value than according to that calulate you pips and put a stop-loss there.

Senior Member waqar arif will become famous soon enough waqar arif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hi guys!
    How many pips do you usually risk when you trade in forex?And what about your target ?Do you think it is OK for 10 pips only?
    You see,Risk 100 pips and target 10 pips,is it possible?
    Your opinions?
    well as far as the target pips are concerned it depends upon the situation ..sometimes i would wait more to get the profit by looking at the chart and movement of the market and sometimes may be less than my target .. so it really depends upon the situation..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 268 of 289 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 266 267 268 269 270 278 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)