+ Reply to Thread
Page 267 of 289 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 265 266 267 268 269 277 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 2889

Thread: Risk 100 pips and target 10 pips,is it possible?

Senior Member polgara is an unknown quantity at this point polgara's Avatar
    Thanks
    the price tags don't always reflect the actual value of the Forex trading systems. But, many of these systems won't work for you, and I am not talking about out-right dishonesty here, which can be a big problem when trading. What I am talking about is your ability to effectively trade with the system that you may be considering using or buying.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member darmaspirit is an unknown quantity at this point darmaspirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    premises taking risk 100 pips profit 10 pips

I think unwise

where if we get a little profit but to lose a lot

if i use tp 100 pips and 50 pips sl

Her comparisons 1-2

This pretty well where we get more profit than loss

profit when we can use a trailing stop

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sagor2012 is on a distinguished road sagor2012's Avatar
    Bharat bhaina, 139, Bharat Vaina, Gourighona, Keshabpur, Jessore-9252
    Thanks
    that is conceivable, but you are make too less target benefit, i am utilizing the danger of 120 pips and make the target of 30 pips for every open position it make me surmise that i can acquire the benefit utilizing this system

Senior Member ralim is an unknown quantity at this point ralim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi guys! How many pips do you usually risk when you trade in forex?And what about your target ?Do you think it is OK for 10 pips only?So if you bought at 1.1445 and sold at 1.1545, you would make 100 x $100, or $10000 ... Of course it's possible, but there are a lot of factors that make it very difficult. ... Instead, I set up good trades, that have a lot of potential, and then I shoot for 10 pips as an initial target. ... I can lose nothing I am in a 100% risk free trade.

Member tradergalau will become famous soon enough tradergalau's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well it trend is clear and you are trading in trend direction having bigger stop loss will increase the chances of not hitting the stop loss and so you shall have probability of winning many times more than losing so i feel there is nothing wrong in keeping on booking smaller profits and giving your trades safety of bigger sl.

Banned sarwina90 is an unknown quantity at this point sarwina90's Avatar
    Thanks
    you are free to use a trading strategy that suits you want, use a big risk and minimize the profit targets to cover the target faster transaction may be a pretty good choice.

Member agitiga is on a distinguished road agitiga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a dangerous strategy. If you go into the negative territory you may find it quite bad. The best is to enter at S and R levels. They help reduce your risk

Member rroka103 is an unknown quantity at this point rroka103's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think it's possible to risk 100 pips to win only 10 pips, this is wrong thinking .I think that is very appropriate risk with 10 pips, for example, to achieve target of 15 pips

Senior Member rubel3 is an unknown quantity at this point rubel3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use TF H1 and H4 to see tren.. several times i wrong,, but i try and try again.. even i wrong to see tren, i just loss 50 pips,, in other way, if i right to see tren, i can get profit more than 50 pips, it can 100pips or more,good luck.................

Senior Member shanmun is on a distinguished road shanmun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Be realistic don't set you risk target on pips always in percentage of your equity like you enter into a trade and for that trade you decided to risk 2 percent of your equity than according to that calulate your pips.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 267 of 289 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 265 266 267 268 269 277 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)