+ Reply to Thread
Page 255 of 289 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 253 254 255 256 257 265 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 2889

Thread: Risk 100 pips and target 10 pips,is it possible?

Senior Member saimi is an unknown quantity at this point saimi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you take 10 pips as your target then you can take scalping as your strategies ...sometimes we can not analysis the trend so well,when we refer to other experts' analyze we may confuse..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member luckybegum001 is on a distinguished road luckybegum001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i tbhink that it is high risk os i will avid it .if target 10 pips than i will risk 30 pips if i anmsure about it .i will not takes any chance about it. i know if i make mistakes i wil lose all my capitals for good.so i advice you don't take high risk if you want survive in forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member gaif is an unknown quantity at this point gaif's Avatar
    Thanks
    10 pips than risk maximum 30 pips. Be realistic don't set you risk target on pips always in percentage of your equity like you enter into a trade and for that trade you decided to risk 2 percent of your equity than according to that calulate you pips and put a stop loss there.

Banned taylor.swift.14 is an unknown quantity at this point taylor.swift.14's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is not possible because by this way you expose you money to be loss the opposite is the right you at least make the risk or stop loss as take profit do not enter any order have risk................

Banned asmakhatun is on a distinguished road asmakhatun's Avatar
    Thanks
    As you are you using 1 FT and H FT unitedly,do you honorable set your kibosh experience 50 pips and 100 pips for target?You norm,I may try a new strategy to modify my trading styles?

Senior Member rida1120 is an unknown quantity at this point rida1120's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right we take much risk in this market to make huge money but do not take risk to stay our trade for long time period we always need to manage our money well if we want to earn here good money, we always need to work hard to earn more money.

Banned yousuf3333 is on a distinguished road yousuf3333's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do know that will need me to use more margin call there.But sometimes we can not analysis the trend so well,when we refer to other experts' analysis,we still feel confused about the trend.

Banned vickymughal is on a distinguished road vickymughal's Avatar
    Thanks
    its very possible very becouse there is market that goes in opposite direction at once without even going bck once if you have taken a ten pips traiding order will take profit before its to the stoploss...

Senior Member sakira.6 is on a distinguished road sakira.6's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But sometimes we can not analysis the trend so well when we refer to other experts analysis we still feel confused about the trend xpose you money to be loss the opposite is the right you at least make the risk or stop loss as take job.

Senior Member Farooq787 is on a distinguished road Farooq787's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hazem.hassan View Post
    if you take 10 pips as your target then you can take scalping as your strategies and for it you need to learn smaller time frame and find the same direction with the higher one then you can trade with safely..100 pips is good to hold floating minus, but need good capital for it
    Ap nay durust kaha kay 10 pips profit scalping strategy mein aata hay laikin uskay liye 100 pips ka risk lainay ki zarorat naheen hoti kionkay ager hum small time frame per trading kertay hain to TP aur SL usi hisab say rakhtay hain meray matlab hay small rakhtay hain aur ager long time frame per trading kerni hay to us mein TP aur SL ziada rakhna perta hay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 255 of 289 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 253 254 255 256 257 265 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)