+ Reply to Thread
Page 249 of 289 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 247 248 249 250 251 259 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 2889

Thread: Risk 100 pips and target 10 pips,is it possible?

Senior Member ITECT901351 is on a distinguished road ITECT901351's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is depend on the market condition and the support and resistance level.I set the stop loss and take profit option depending on the support and resistance level.set the next support for the stop loss or take profit option.But i think it is very big to take 100 pips risk only for 10 pips.When you will lose your one trade then you need 10 trade for recovering it.So every trader should use 50:50 for stop loss and take profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ninjatrader3 is an unknown quantity at this point ninjatrader3's Avatar
    Thanks
    yess.. that forex trading is cannot easy up thinking .. try to enter the market in asia session or if you want to target met faster you can do it in europe or america session. . I thought it was easy .. target 10 pips with a risk 100 pips .. of course if we have a good analysis ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member you00 is an unknown quantity at this point you00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is a nice job.
    As you are you using 1H TF and 4H TF together,do you just set your stop loss 50 pips and 100 pips for target?You mean,I may try a new strategy to change my trading styles? like job..

Senior Member sakira.6 is on a distinguished road sakira.6's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I But sometimes we can not analysis the trend so well,when we refer to other experts' analysis,we still feel confused about the trend.Sometimes we will just make an order without responsebility.because by this way you expose you money to be loss the good job.

Banned bisifentus is on a distinguished road bisifentus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hi guys!
    How many pips do you usually risk when you trade in forex?And what about your target ?Do you think it is OK for 10 pips only?
    You see,Risk 100 pips and target 10 pips,is it possible?
    Your opinions?
    It is possible that traders place this just for monitoring the market and quit it later by himself, but if a trader truly leave the trading chart for that to run on its own, such traders is truly a bad trader, how could this be?

Senior Member mendhogibaz is an unknown quantity at this point mendhogibaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hi guys!
    How many pips do you usually risk when you trade in forex?And what about your target ?Do you think it is OK for 10 pips only?
    You see,Risk 100 pips and target 10 pips,is it possible?
    Your opinions?
    many traders who made this, and many are risking more than 100 pips to gain 10 pips. tpi if we are able risking smaller then we can get more profit. merchants who use scalping strategies will be risking a little pips but they use large volumes in each position.

Senior Member khang is an unknown quantity at this point khang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that If target 20 pips than risk maximum 50 pips. Be realistic don't set you risk target on pips always in percentage of your equity like you enter into a trade

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If the target is very small then it is very difficult to place the stop loss. Thus, in such scenarios the best thing we can do is to observe the trade very well and take the best entry level possible without having to hold any floating loss. This way we can almost hit the target most of the times. As far as the risk is concerned if there is too much of loss then better to cut down the loss.

Banned nextechnologybd01 is an unknown quantity at this point nextechnologybd01's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is most excellent to trade around the 10 a pit level pro this type of trading. On entering the trade looks pro to facilitate preliminary 10 pips profit or after the trade starts to stall or run off of momentum. When you secure the target take off 80% of your profits, in this pencil case on 10 pips to facilitate will be 80, leaving 20% still running move your obstruct loss up to your access site, which in many belongings as it was the site of a just starting out anticyclone or low it will probably befit support or resistance.
    Now you bear a trade running on 2 a pit with rejection hazard and this trade can maybe run into 100s' of pips. If the trade reverses and stops you off you bear still banked to facilitate innovative 80. From this method of trading you can think it over how aiming pro an preliminary profit target of right 10 pips can do you rich on rejection hazard after entity be off your way.

Senior Member motasim74 is an unknown quantity at this point motasim74's Avatar
    Thanks
    If the itarget 10 pips as the risk of a maximum of 30 eyes. Always do not the realistic objectives of venture capital in percentage of the PIP joint is near the other part, on trade and measures decided to 2% of the net value when East risk and lose ground to a stop, you can calculate the initial value. I use TF H1 and H4 see train... several times I'm wrong, but try and try again... even if I am not mistaken, he has lost 50 points, see trenIk, on the other hand, if I see a surplus of more than 50 points, get a trend, but it can be more, or 100pips

+ Reply to Thread
Page 249 of 289 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 247 248 249 250 251 259 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)