+ Reply to Thread
Page 244 of 289 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 242 243 244 245 246 254 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 2889

Thread: Risk 100 pips and target 10 pips,is it possible?

Senior Member amalpaul is an unknown quantity at this point amalpaul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a lot easier to obtain 10 pips in comparison with it's 100 well, i always advocate employing... which is ones access point which has a 10 pip concentrate on, to never leave your buy and sell with 10 pips although to help right now change ones buy and sell regarding maximum earnings and also restricted or maybe simply no chance.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zola18 is on a distinguished road zola18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes possible place stop-loss for 100 points but I must have a big capital so as not to lose your capital is full I myself put a stop loss of 30 points and goal with 10 or 20 points only and sometimes not put a stop loss
    Money is the life

Banned Riskideki is an unknown quantity at this point Riskideki's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes ... very likely. Perhaps the risk reward looks unlikely. However, in probability, possibility to get profit also increased 10:100.
    If we trade with follow the clear trend then it will be very profitable.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned samim66 is an unknown quantity at this point samim66's Avatar
    Thanks
    An Expert Way to Trading Profits-See Below How BullPips Will Help You Finally Achieve the Success that You Have Always Desired... Do you want to actually start making a profit from the markets?(Of course you do-you don't trade for fun right?).Are you already profitable but want to improve your returns ..

Senior Member kamrun7142 is on a distinguished road kamrun7142's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes,it is possible for every forex trader.If you target 100pips from your forex trading,it will risky so much.But otherwise,if you target only 10pips,i think it is possible very easily.

Banned gulking is on a distinguished road gulking's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my opinion it is really not possible in the forex trading to say that the risk is of 100pips and the target is of 10pips in the forex trading but it is possible to say that in the forex trading that target of 100pips and loss of 10pips is possible.

Senior Member 4daniel is an unknown quantity at this point 4daniel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trade in a good profit to loss ratio. I have done some sorts of crazy stop loss in the past and i saw that it was not profitable because immediately it moves against you more than your target profits, you are in trouble. The best way to trade is trade with minimum of ratio 1;1 (profits to loss ratio). It is not better way to trading. Now, i trade even up to ratio 5:1 which makes more sense to me if i win .

Senior Member taylor.1 is an unknown quantity at this point taylor.1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Be realistic don't set you risk target on pips always in percentage of your equity like you enter into a trade and for that trade you decided to risk 2 percent of your equity than according to that calulate you pips and put a stop loss there. it you need to learn smaller time frame and find the same direction with the higher one then you can trade with safely..100 pips is good to hold floating minus, but need good capital for it.

Member taimur15 is on a distinguished road taimur15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    10 pips k liye 100 pips risk ye koi bhi trader nhi kre ga aur na hi ye koi good startegy hai. 10 pips k liye hum ko ziayda se ziayda 25 or 30 pips risk lena chahiye. aur i think ye best bhi hai.

Senior Member Abdul Mannan is on a distinguished road Abdul Mannan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I trade with using stop loss, I use stop loss and take profit. Like 30 pipes stop loss is equal to 40 pipes take profit. It depends on market support and resistance. I also trade by news analysis and reduce my losses.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 244 of 289 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 242 243 244 245 246 254 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)