+ Reply to Thread
Page 242 of 289 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 240 241 242 243 244 252 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 2889

Thread: Risk 100 pips and target 10 pips,is it possible?

Member harddisk is an unknown quantity at this point harddisk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it is possible in the trading. if your strategy is like that so you can follow this. but most of the merchandiser act their strategy by 2:1 method. that implementation make 100 pips versus release 50 pips. regular point is depend on your spirit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kaushal4 is an unknown quantity at this point kaushal4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I must have a big capital so as not to lose your capital is full i myself put a stop loss of 30 points. I take as this position but i see it not good because when you have only this strategies you can earn or win in 10 position. If you want to take profit 10 pips then you can use 30 pip stop loss. It is highest you can use.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member endischa is on a distinguished road endischa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i always do that in my trading because i use full margin in my trading , that is good idea if we just trading
    that ratio because if we have good strategy we will make much profit in our trading.

Banned emon is an unknown quantity at this point emon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Be realistic don't set you risk target on pips always in percentage of your equity like you enter into a trade and for that trade .we will just make can an order without responsibility ,is there something that we can do improve.

Senior Member mumtaz is an unknown quantity at this point mumtaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bahi ma to daly 30 pips k kam karta ho or na to ma n kabi risk lia ha or na he kabi lo ga asa kam to wo log kara ha jin k pass zaida time ho or jo is ko full time karta ho yahi waja ha k ma in bato pa zaida gor nahi karta

Banned moon00 is an unknown quantity at this point moon00's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is not possible because by this wa you expose you money to be loss the opposite is the right you at lesat make risk or stop kos as taek profit dont enter any order have risk higher than the target.best job...........................

Member sofeenevu is on a distinguished road sofeenevu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this will not be a good idea at all. Because your stop loss order is 10 times greater then profit target area. Make it 50 pips as a stop loss target so that you don't loss huge amount of capital for wrong entry

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,311 Times in 819 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Risk 100 pips and target 10 pips is it possible? Why not it is very easily possible but don't you think you are risking almost 10 times than what you are gaining usually the traders gains almost twice of what they are risking if you are risking 100 pips than for sure you should target for more than 100 pips.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akp202 View Post
    ji haan achi baat kjahi apne hume aisa hi tools use karna chahiy jisme hum jada risk bhi n ho uar profit bhi milne ke jayda chance hon hume forex me jayda risk nhi lena chahiy nhi to loss jata hai to recover karne me bahut time vest ho jata hai .
    yes we should not take big risk in forex market but some time due to greed we can not control ourself and we tke high risk and which mostly cause loss .a good trader never trade with high risk .

Member shourov12 is on a distinguished road shourov12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by foggies View Post
    if you take 10 pips as your target then you can take scalping as your strategies and for it you need to learn smaller time frame and find the same direction with the higher one then you can trade with safely..100 pips is good to hold floating minus, but need good capital for it
    I think it is a very good point of discussion , i my opinion we should try to risk 20 pips for getting 20 pips . it should not be like we remain in negative all the time and when the tide turns our way we are simply off with only few pips.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 242 of 289 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 240 241 242 243 244 252 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)