+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 289 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Risk 100 pips and target 10 pips,is it possible?

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If itarget 10 pips than danger extremum 30 pips. Be real don't set you probability direct on pips e'er in percent of your justness like you succeed into a trade and for that merchandise you decided to essay 2 proportion of your justness than according to that calulate you pips and put a layover sum there. and If itarget 10 pips than risk maximum 30 pips. Be realistic don't set you risk target on pips always in percentage of your equity like you enter into a trade and for that trade you decided to risk 2 percent of your equity than according to that calculate you pips and put a stop loss there. it is not possible because by this way you expose you money to be loss the opposite is the right you at least make the risk or stop loss as take profit do not enter any order have risk higher than the target

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You take more risk than what you can produce ... it's not good ... it's always better to take as much risk as you can lose ... like to make good profits you need to take risks but that risk cannot continue to overhand and You lost most of your capital and risk of 100 pps, 10 pps and the excess, I think we will easily benefit. here we must be able to use it with good management. the strategy that we have made, we do have to be disciplined. 10 pps can we get if we can be disciplined.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i think it is a good idea if you can get 10 pips consistently and i believe that we have to trade using stop loss if we want to make money and survive in forex and i believe that we have to have good money management too and yes it is maybe but i don't think that there is no strategy available that supports this wrong system. Because with a loss of 100 pips and a profit of 10 pips is stupid thinking. And I don't think anyone wants to use it in their trade.

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this ratio is the most likely for most traders to take advantage of any position through several stages that are consistent with the trends that occur, so that they can take advantage of every opportunity with some trading rules according to what we want from our analysis or other people and if you are ten pips as a destination, you can check your strategy on how to pick up & for this you have to study & find less time in the same direction with higher, you can exchange with a safe. 100 pips of floating-min are beautiful, but you have a beautiful capital to.

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's very possible, but it's not a good thing to do. Because even if you win 10 times, then you only lose once, then all your hard work in ten trades will be lost. So I suggest that we only risk 20 pips at most if we want to target 10 pips. It was much better because I thought it was scalping and we could let the price run until it touched 10pp tp or our 20sl. and I am a beginner in the forex trading business and recently I joined a real trading account. I mostly use small pips and money strategies to reduce my loss options and increase profit opportunities

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think we should need to take here very low risk because as much risk we have take in the forex market as much we have chance for suffer loss in the forex market we should always need to stay in touch with forex market news and trend to win here nice and easy money. and successful in this business needs to be fought, with the intention and sincerity in the study will be led hasil.yang importantly do not give up and move on and forward long we will have to match the concept Treding our character and can lead to success

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The risk of 100 pips is 10 times more than the maximum of 10 pips that has been traded and traded on a Forex trading business, but you do not warn about the risk that you are risking, or if you are 100 pips that risk 10 pips If you do not know how to do the 10 things you can do in the first 10 menukarkan please do not know how to do anything and even if you do not know anything 2 and do not make a mistake, you will not be able to get back to your family if you do not know anything. pembalasan

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well actually I personally think we don't have to take such a high risk. If the possibility is very possible because the SL and TP settings will depend on each of the traders themselves so the SL 100 pips and TP 15 pips settings will be possible. If you have a good trading strategy, you can make the profit ratio of the forex market and not there is a standard ratio and I am a beginner I cannot tell you that I hope that in the future and I cannot remember if stingy Thank you Well, unfortunately, I believe that there is nothing impossible in forex trading, but to rethink what is the risk of reward ratio because it can lead us to become disciplined traders and consistent in future profits? because it's really risky when held in a large capital account. and Traders may not take too much risk in the forex market because traders who take a lot of pip risk will definitely lose in the forex market trading business. Traders must always risk small amounts of money and aim high pips

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you do not have a link, please sign me first. If you have any questions about how to apply in aplikasi, then you will be able to send a message to the fullest stoploss, then you will be able to send it to the address bar. If you have any questions about how to apply for this application, please see the full documentation here. Aplikasi lanjutkan 10 hours a week before going 100pips! mainy kabhi bhi trade apai mai 3% risk sai zaydah nahe lia hai yai sahe bat hi k jab ap karty trade hain tou ap ko kam sai kam he daikhan chayay kuch trade mai ap estimation nahe sakty hain magar kam sai kam 3 rakh laian he rakh laian he best raht ahai hamry leyay aur fir sahe rahti trade hi ap account bro hath mai secure rahta hi and this is one of the bad things when you won't put a stop loss for your trade so you have to avoid things like that so try to put a stop loss at the right level so you won't lose more than your risk.

Senior Member BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,520 Times in 2,521 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi

if you touch a stop-loss, you need to open the ad ten more times. and then you need to make a profit. If you want to use stop-loss scalping, if you are in the wrong position to reduce losses. If we want to risk 100 pips in trading, then our profit taking must be 100 pips too. if we take only 10% profit, then we trade with high risk but low rewards. This is really bad for our account, we will blow up our account immediately. This is not a good money management rule. In money management rules, we learn a 1: 2 ratio to take risks and generate profits. If I risk 10 pips, my profit ratio must be 20 pips. And in one trade you cannot take more than 2% of your trading capital risk. and we have to go equivalent to risk and a 30 pips earnings ratio so that we have the same opportunity to get our position in profit or loss but if we set a risk of 100 pips rather than and profit 10 pips than if we book losses than we have to make a profit for ten times become difficult

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 289 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)