+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 289 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread: Risk 100 pips and target 10 pips,is it possible?

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    yes of course it is possible and It is necessary to define the levels of gain and loss in each operation. if you do not, the losses can grow without limits until they reach the size of the capital. When the margin call is reached, the operations are automatically closed and the trader is left with empty pockets. For this reason, these platform tools should never be omitted.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member quraf will become famous soon enough quraf will become famous soon enough quraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me, I always prefer to set a small profit of 10 to 15 pips per trade but I don't use stop loss, but if I want, I won't choose 100 pips because this means that one loss is equal to ten winning trades and this is not acceptable, maybe I will take a risk with 50 or 30 pips per trade. and yes it's possible to do this but even you do this management you can't guarantee profits or avoid losses if you make a stop loss the price will hit it one day and if you don't do a stop loss, a margin call will give you a few days with how you get 9 loss agreements and one favorable agreement.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dhita is on a distinguished road dhita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maybe not too far SL How is that not touched when S touch? the results of the trade that we have collected more than ten times the trade may just lose fatigue, and that we have what? just tired of all that exists and we don't think today might be untouched but can continue to move after arriving at the point of fifty even though, our opportunities to trade in other currencies or similar curses but different prices will be hampered because of the large margins used to holding back the way of trading that is very futile, if we leave it so touched SL and SL it is very possible to return to be a profitable return on investment than we can even let days hold the los, every trader must make SL to do good capital management ..and in my opinion, this risk is huge and risking 100 pips for a 10 pips profit is not justified. A more appropriate way is to risk 20 pips with a target of 10 pips. Most of the new traders remain in the negative zone and once the Swing appears they only take a few small profits and just run away. This in my opinion is not a good trade and we are required to have the right risk management for trading.

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes this is possible but I think we should give 50 pips take profit and stop loss of 100 pips then we can get a good profit from trading because 10 pips is very low profit according to the risk of 100 pips, Most Forex traders trade with this ratio. and to do that, you must have very large capital or you must choose a volume so that your losses are not much. in both cases, your profits will be far less than the risks you will take.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    100 पिप्स को जोखिम में डालना और केवल 10 पिप्स को लक्षित करना विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार में यहां एक बहुत अनुचित व्यवसाय है, मेरी ट्रेडिंग रणनीति के अनुसार विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार में सबसे अच्छा यहां कर सकते हैं 50 पिप्स और यहां विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार में 50 पिप्स को लक्षित करना है और मुझे लगता है कि मैं कभी नहीं करूंगा। तार्किक रहो। और शायद बहुत। यहां अच्छे प्रबंधन की जरूरत है। हमें उन लाभों की गणना करने में अच्छा होना चाहिए जो हम लाभ प्राप्त करने के लिए प्राप्त कर सकते हैं। शायद 100 pps को जोखिम में डालकर हम आसानी से 10 pps प्राप्त कर सकते हैं। मुझे लगता है कि यह सामान्य है।
    Bhai forex main possible to hay alkin itna margin rakh kay koi tarde ni akrta hayis say to lagta hay kayu aap ismain lsos kay liye ihi aye hain apa nay is main profit kamana hi ni hay . Hamai tarde wo choose karna hay jis main hamainprofit ziada nazar aye or ismain loss kay chances kam hon

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,581 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by dhita View Post
    when I open a position I place my stop loss based on the closest support or hold or high or low from the previous candle. so I don't get a fixed risk. if you are going to risk 100 pips for 10 pip targets at the end you will be more loose. the recommended risk management rule is at least 1: 2. that means when you take a risk your target must be at least 2. your profit target must be double your stop loss. and I think all traders mess up different strategies and it's smooth. so if someone uses that strategy, maybe it is a mechanism that has been coordinated with the nature of the trader itself. but if this is my trade, I will try 25 pips and place 100 pips.
    100 पिप्स को जोखिम में डालना और केवल 10 पिप्स को लक्षित करना विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार में यहां एक बहुत अनुचित व्यवसाय है, मेरी ट्रेडिंग रणनीति के अनुसार विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार में सबसे अच्छा यहां कर सकते हैं 50 पिप्स और यहां विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार में 50 पिप्स को लक्षित करना है और मुझे लगता है कि मैं कभी नहीं करूंगा। तार्किक रहो। और शायद बहुत। यहां अच्छे प्रबंधन की जरूरत है। हमें उन लाभों की गणना करने में अच्छा होना चाहिए जो हम लाभ प्राप्त करने के लिए प्राप्त कर सकते हैं। शायद 100 pps को जोखिम में डालकर हम आसानी से 10 pps प्राप्त कर सकते हैं। मुझे लगता है कि यह सामान्य है।

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this ratio is the most likely for most traders to take advantage of any position through several stages that are consistent with the trends that occur, so that they can take advantage of every opportunity with some trading rules according to what we want from our analysis or other people and if you are ten pips as a destination, you can check your strategy on how to pick up & for this you have to study & find less time in the same direction with higher, you can exchange with a safe. 100 pips of floating-min are beautiful, but you have a beautiful capital to.

Member dhita is on a distinguished road dhita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when I open a position I place my stop loss based on the closest support or hold or high or low from the previous candle. so I don't get a fixed risk. if you are going to risk 100 pips for 10 pip targets at the end you will be more loose. the recommended risk management rule is at least 1: 2. that means when you take a risk your target must be at least 2. your profit target must be double your stop loss. and I think all traders mess up different strategies and it's smooth. so if someone uses that strategy, maybe it is a mechanism that has been coordinated with the nature of the trader itself. but if this is my trade, I will try 25 pips and place 100 pips.

Member rejang will become famous soon enough rejang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not have any strategies that have not taught me anymore, but I do not know how to do this before going to school, and if I do not know what I'm doing, I would have liked him or my family, I do not know how to do anything but I do not have any questions. And if he does not like to go to school, then he has to go to a teacher's room or to work on the other side, or if he does not have any clothes, he does not have any money for 10 pips, he has not yet been able to do anything, he is ready to do the same. I do not even know

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, actually my dear, with me, I clearly believe that this trading plan can be profitable if the trader has high accuracy when he makes the analysis. It's not easy to make a high-accuracy analysis unless he has a lot of experience. So I think if you want to risk 100 pips to get only 10 pips, you need high trading skills first to make a high accuracy analysis in each of my dear trades. and that is possible but in my opinion it is not a suitable way of trading that you get a small profit and for that you sacrifice a lot of losses for me 10 pipe profits 50 pipes SL enough for you because of the efficient way of trading and also in this format less risk opportunity tha above

11. The Following User Says Thank You to makaroni For This Useful Post:

solihun (2019-05-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 289 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)