+ Reply to Thread
Page 287 of 289 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 285 286 287 288 289 LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,870 of 2889

Thread: Risk 100 pips and target 10 pips,is it possible?

Senior Member vijai21 is an unknown quantity at this point vijai21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it is not a good idea to risk 100 pips to take 10 pips profit.i think the ratio should 1:2.I think it is better to risk 10 pips to take 50 pips profit.i think it is possible for expert trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member njoroge5 is on a distinguished road njoroge5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gettign 10 pips is very easy especiall if you tradewith only 1 hour chart, but risking that much for that little is ver bad, you could lose more than what you have gained and that would take you back to like 2 weeks behind, that is what forex is all about, trading with no loss, making sure that you know when to strat trading and when to leave trading is the best way to learn.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Hamza Guizi is an unknown quantity at this point Hamza Guizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meray kheyal sy hameen apni trading sy yahi sikhayat hy k jab ham greed me ziada risk ley k down chaly jaty hen to hameen bohat dukh hota hy agar ham is ko control kr k achi trading or to the point trade kareen to ziada behtar rahy ga .

Banned irome is an unknown quantity at this point irome's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hi guys!
    How many pips do you usually risk when you trade in forex?And what about your target ?Do you think it is OK for 10 pips only?
    You see,Risk 100 pips and target 10 pips,is it possible?
    Your opinions?
    that is possible, but you are make too less target profit, i am using the risk of 120 pips and make the target of 30 pips per open position it make me think that i can earn the profit using this strategy

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Logically thinking the decision for having bigger stop is leaving less chances of losing trade, and the probability of hitting 10 pips target is 90 compare to 10 of hitting 100 pips stop so you simply have more winning chances. The purpose is to make few winning trades without hitting stop and losing anything.

Member zulqurnaine is an unknown quantity at this point zulqurnaine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am newbie in forex trading business and i recently join the real trading account. I mostly use small pips and money strategy to reduce my losses options and improve the profit opportunity.

Member samo is an unknown quantity at this point samo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is very possible, but it is not a good thing to do. Because even if you win 10 times, then you just lose once, then all your hard work in ten trades will be gone. So I suggest that we risk only 20 pips at most if we want to target 10pips. It is much better because I think it is scalping and we can let the price run until it hits our 10pip tp or 20sl.

Banned forexboot is an unknown quantity at this point forexboot's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi guys!
    How many pips do you usually risk when you trade in forex?And what about your target ?Do you think it is OK for 10 pips only?
    Your opinions?
    foerx trading market me ye bohot hi acha tareeqa hai ke trader 100 pips ka stop loss rakhe aur 10 pips ka take profit isse bohot jaldi profit kamaya ja skta hai

Banned forextech is an unknown quantity at this point forextech's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi guys!
    Your opinions?
    jee han mere nazdeek ye bohot hi acha idea hai kyun ke agar aik trader ke pass margin zayada ho aur wo sirf aur sirf 10 pips par take profit lagae to uska bohot hi jaldi take profit lag jata hai

Junior Member sharif203 is an unknown quantity at this point sharif203's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No risk no gain. But there should be a relevant relation between risk and return. I think 20 pips risk for 10 pips profit is very much logical. If risk is high return should also be high.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 287 of 289 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 285 286 287 288 289 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)