+ Reply to Thread
Page 288 of 289 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 286 287 288 289 LastLast
Results 2,871 to 2,880 of 2889

Thread: Risk 100 pips and target 10 pips,is it possible?

Banned Abu Bakr Siddique is an unknown quantity at this point Abu Bakr Siddique's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hi guys!
    How many pips do you usually risk when you trade in forex?And what about your target ?Do you think it is OK for 10 pips only?
    You see,Risk 100 pips and target 10 pips,is it possible?
    Your opinions?
    Basically I never set stop loss and I always try to set take profit that means I always fit my target.As I have confident to reach my target so I never feel fear for my this kind of trading.When I target for 30 pips then I stop loss to 400 pips and I always won the match as long as this time and I am happy with my trading.If you feeling good with this then you can follow this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sdpsanjeewa is an unknown quantity at this point sdpsanjeewa's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think risking 1oo pips for earning 10 pips is not a good idea...Risking 100 pips for 200 pips is ok...But for that you should have a large capital in your account...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kibara is an unknown quantity at this point kibara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi guys!
    How many pips do you usually risk when you trade in forex?And what about your target ?Do you think it is OK for 10 pips only?
    Your opinions?

it is also possible, but i must say to you that is really do not good way to risk that much of the money because it mean that we take the high risk and just want to got the small reward only, so for me that is also do not being the good thing

Member Bhavik Patel is an unknown quantity at this point Bhavik Patel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ha ye possible hain main sochta hu ki apun 50 pips deke profir lena chiye and 100 pips pe stop loss rakhna chiye 10 pips bahut chota target hain

Member fatema is an unknown quantity at this point fatema's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Risk 100 pips and target 10 pips,is it possible?

Hi guys!
    Your opinions?
    i think its not correct. if risk 100 pips, then profit 5o pips is correct.

Member kibara is an unknown quantity at this point kibara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi guys!
    Your opinions?
    it is also possible, but i must say to you that is really do not good way to risk that much of the money because it mean that we take the high risk and just want to got the small reward only, so for me that is also do not being the good thing

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when l open a position l place my stoploss based on the nearest support or resistant or to high or low of the previous candle.so l dont get a fixed risk.if you will risk 100 pips for 10 pip target at the end you will be looser.the advised risk management rule is at least 1:2.it means when you risk one then your target have to be at least 2.your profit target have to be double than your stoploss.

Member safwan06 is on a distinguished road safwan06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no, it is very much risky to do that. risk would be 30 pips maximum, not 100 pips and the targeted pips would be 10 pips. then it will be ok. never take risk without thinking it properly. thank you.

Junior Member olki is an unknown quantity at this point olki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not see any one make like that may be it is possible but i am confused how people can manage it . it is true that if you can deal with lots of pips you can make mare but it is too risky.

Member Hamza Guizi is an unknown quantity at this point Hamza Guizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all traders have different strategies and that s fine. so if anyone is using that strategy, perhaps it is an action that has been matched with a trader s own character. but if it s my trade, I would put the risk of 25pips and target 100pips.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Hamza Guizi For This Useful Post:

Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 288 of 289 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 286 287 288 289 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)