+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: share scalping indikator

Member mahmudi is on a distinguished road mahmudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping techniques now favored by the traders but I think this technique is very difficult and risky so why do I have a view basically no one else dared to predict the right direction but the scalper open market transactions with a lot of their position that a lot of thought to the transaction position of greater advantage in a short time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it seems to me enough for the use of indicators and other avarage moveing ​​as a supporter, if I am, I use a three-MA with all the options and the paramerter ekponsional 5, 10 and 50 for various functions of each,,, and as an indicator I use the CCI as well as confirmation of RSI if necessary

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member thunderfast is an unknown quantity at this point thunderfast's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for sharing the indicator has been pleased, after I download and install a pity I expire indicators continued to flatter the ultra remedy can not come, what is there that has not expired
    thanks.......

Banned Borhan107 is an unknown quantity at this point Borhan107's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have no indicator thats working to scalping trade. Becaus i never use this type indicator. So you can downloal this indicator many website where have many indicator.

Banned uttkal is an unknown quantity at this point uttkal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello
    I use this indicator but not getting any good result. If I not use it properly, can explain about setting it and what exultantly time to use it for getting good result. And more example image also so I can understand. please explain it briefly.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I still do not know to put my strategies and share some of the indicators that I use for this in this thread, but I've learned to know the steps but still can not control for a while so sorry I can not share,,

Banned uttkal is an unknown quantity at this point uttkal's Avatar
    Thanks
    My dear friend I download your indicator but one of it ultra_filter_2 is expire. Alert window comes. please can you upload updated version and also if you post some prints of your chart.

Junior Member sudathkg is an unknown quantity at this point sudathkg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for sharing. I downloded your indicater. ultra super scalper guide says , there is another product for EA that is increase profit. Do you have that EA. If you have please upload it.It will be valuable shares.

Member contil is on a distinguished road contil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nice for sharing
    master's how it works ...
    What requirements do the requirements for open positions, how to buy and how to sell ...
    judging from the pictures it looks like we put buy position when the indicator is blue and all pairs of short positions when the indicator is red ..
    nah pips for scalping what we get when reasonable use of indicators

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you try to use an indicator MA eksponsional with three parameters, namely 5, 10 and 50, for the 50 so you can monitor whether the trend is still continuing or not, another CCI is a given straight line with parameters 200 and -200

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast