+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: share scalping indikator

Member pkdoo7 is on a distinguished road pkdoo7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is indicator ko use kaise karna hai iske baare main bhi todha detail main batayein main isko down load jaroor karoonga per iske kya merits aur demarits hain ye janna bhi jaroori hai kyonki kabhi kabhi indicators se false signals bhi milte hain .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dollarsmagic is an unknown quantity at this point dollarsmagic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm already complete download the indicator, thanks a lot bro because sharing here, i will try it on my trading system

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member esif is on a distinguished road esif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sinaga View Post
    share scalping indikator
    Dear thank you very much that you have shared you indicator with us, i will try scalping by means of this, but please first tell me that how are you successful with this indicator, can you please publish your results, thank you.

Senior Member laxman is an unknown quantity at this point laxman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do scalp with using stochastic and BB and i also i draw trendline channel ot equidistant channel then i can indicate the support and resistance with good too
    and i want to combine with yours and i hope i can get the best one

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hmkowsar View Post
    i will try best to enjoy your free scalping indictor if you wish to enjoy more free scalping indictor .
    I have a pretty good reference for scalping trade with just so many things that must be considered in detail, especially the use of EA as confirmation,,, try your search on google by typing "Donchian and Renko",,

Member yanu is an unknown quantity at this point yanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    cursory look good indicator that you share on this forum, but somehow after I downloaded it expired, which happened whether I was wrong or did you share the download indicator rubbish?

Senior Member hichemdz is on a distinguished road hichemdz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello .. thank you for sharing this indicator .i love the scalping indicators .and i wish it is good and make a good green pips for all trader who trying it.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    No matter the reliability of the indicator, i can never buys the idea of uisng the scalping in all my tradings, it is in fact a thing that will amke the forex trading exercise very tiring.

Member hmkowsar is an unknown quantity at this point hmkowsar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will try best to enjoy your free scalping indictor if you wish to enjoy more free scalping indictor .

Member pdatta20 is an unknown quantity at this point pdatta20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is risk trading. scalping is short time trading, so we should be less than timeframe trade. There are many rules scalping. When you trade sclping M1, M5, M15 timeframe can follow. But if you follow the H4 timeframe which will then, because of what the market is -1 in the H4 chart, you can not understand it easily. Are more useful in timeframe scalping minutes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast