+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: share scalping indikator

Banned suhermanto is an unknown quantity at this point suhermanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    Let us postulate a allegro tape lesson on buying and merchandising. Inclination people has been tight to for decades. Markets required to be viewed from the substantially single representation than we can easily bear a lo..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hariz is an unknown quantity at this point hariz's Avatar
    Thanks
    city for sharing
    officer's how it complex ...
    What requirements do the requirements for yield positions, how to buy and how to cozen ...
    judging from the pictures it looks equivalent we put buy post when the indicator is racy and all pairs of scam positions when the indicator is red ..
    nah pips for scalping what we get when reasonable use of indicators

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member alecander is an unknown quantity at this point alecander's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for distribution the indicator has been glad, after I download and install a pity I respire indicators continued to flatter the ultra rectification can not travel, what is there that has not terminated
    thanks.......

Member HaQi is on a distinguished road HaQi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for distribution the indicator has been glad, after I download and install a pity I respire indicators continued to flatter the ultra rectification can not travel, what is there that has not terminated
    thanks.......

Member HaQi is on a distinguished road HaQi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for distribution the indicator has been proud, after I download and position a compassionate I breathe indicators continuing to praise the ultra rectification can not arise, what is there that has not expired
    thanks.......

Member badrussh is an unknown quantity at this point badrussh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    DETAIL explain step by step strategy effective method of scalping strategies and certain tricks that can achieve a profit for sure, among other things:
    - Step right conduct Open Position (OP) Buy / Sell
    - Closing the Transaction / Close Position
    - Indicator scalping
    - Using Size / lot
    - Selecting Pairs / Currency Pairs
    - Target Profit

Member forexmaster is on a distinguished road forexmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    मैं पहले से ही कुछ अन्य संकेतकों और उपकरणों के साथ एक ही सूचक का उपयोग कर रहा हूँ. मैं यह बहुत बहुत प्रभावी है और मध्यम अवधि के व्यापार के लिए अच्छा संकेत मिला है लेकिन यह scalping के लिए अच्छा नहीं है. यह आगे के विश्लेषण के साथ लंबी अवधि के लिए भी इस्तेमाल किया जा सकता है, लेकिन किसी भी हालत में यह अल्पावधि ट्रेडों के लिए उपयुक्त नहीं है.

Member gold roger is an unknown quantity at this point gold roger's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm feeling interest to this indicator. But is that really good for scalping? How can I use this indicator with my longer term trades? Lastly, what's your own experience with this indicator? Hope that you'll share it with us shortly.

Member sofeenevu is on a distinguished road sofeenevu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Seems good, hope it will be work perfectly in the real market, but i will test it at demo first. Would you please mention the best pairs for this indicator for us?

Member boyler94 is on a distinguished road boyler94's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sinaga View Post
    Here I will share indicators for scalping. This indicator is quite easy to understand and simple. confirmation for opening trades just waiting for a signal that he gives. I use this indicator for the Asian market and America. the result was satisfactory. Please try it out .

download : http://www.mediafire.com/?o5nex4clgcy3n
    http://www.mediafire.com/?2lu4zi5xhdpqzbm

Attachment 642
    wow, same like a Moving Average indicator,,
    and good combination, you sure this great for scalping friend..?
    not max profit but not max loss too,,hehehe
    great indicators fried...
    good luck

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast