+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: share scalping indikator

Member bombastic is on a distinguished road bombastic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    whether scalping indicator, only for the American market session, and how many pips we can take for a trade. please help me ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member bukran is on a distinguished road bukran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nice share, i used this indicator with RSI for scalping in demo and its seem nice,, I'll test again in a month to use it in a real account...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sinaga View Post
    Here I will share indicators for scalping. This indicator is quite easy to understand and simple. confirmation for opening trades just waiting for a signal that he gives. I use this indicator for the Asian market and America. the result was satisfactory. Please try it out .

download : http://www.mediafire.com/?o5nex4clgcy3n
    http://www.mediafire.com/?2lu4zi5xhdpqzbm

Attachment 642
    through scalping indicator, if we can find out about the possibility of price movements, which are far and short. so I can determine the exact TP.

Senior Member joker7diaa is an unknown quantity at this point joker7diaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am so fresh and like a newbie here with Forex and feel difficult for having the right concept on scalping indicator. Please would anyone help me to share more inflammations about this. Like, how it works and how to maintain this.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how to work from indi scalping while I often see the price movement of various indicators fool, is there a way to avoid false signal .. please help me.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sinaga View Post
    I am not a master friend. I am only new to the forex trader is. If I show the results that I got maybe you'll laugh at me. hehee ... I use this indicator is only to take advantage pps 4-10 alone and if I feel I took the wrong position will stop
    a good prinsif, ie close a position when you're not sure, but how can you know via this indicator, of how the shape of the signal indicator, which signals that we've been wrong direction.

Banned ramjan is on a distinguished road ramjan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear. i thank it will help all trader. but i have have this indicator from before. so i did not download now. so i can tell . it is good for scalping.

Banned ladyheart is on a distinguished road ladyheart's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am a scalper, and I love all scalping techniques..
    would love to try out yours, but the links provided are no longer working...
    can someone please reupload?

thanks in advance...
    Last edited by ladyheart; 2012-11-26 at 02:52 PM.

Member Mars is an unknown quantity at this point Mars's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this indicator seems good i just want to know what is best time frame for this indicator i mostly use 5 min time frame for scalping strategy but some trade even use 1 min and 15 min also for scalping. i am trying it with 15 min also in demo account and results are better than 5 min time frame. friend what you suggest better time frame for this indicator.

Banned pro2 is on a distinguished road pro2's Avatar
    Thanks
    but how can we use it.discuss about it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast