+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: share scalping indikator

Senior Member reno99 is an unknown quantity at this point reno99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this indicator seems cracking i honourable poverty to know what is uncomparable reading articulate for this indicator i mostly use 5 min abstraction couch for scalping strategy but whatever swop steady use 1 min and 15 min also for scalping. i am trying it with 15 min also in demonstrate informing and results are change than 5 min abstraction word. quaker what you evoke modify instance framing for this indicator

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nayeem01715 is an unknown quantity at this point nayeem01715's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do scalp with using stochastic and BB and i also i draw trend line channel to equidistant channel then i can indicate the support and resistance with good too and i want to combine with yours and i hope i can get the best one

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    The most common indicator suitable for scalping is the simple moving average, used on a candlestick chart of 5 to 15mins. There you can follow almost all candles developing.

Banned asifanayat is on a distinguished road asifanayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalping acha indicator hai ye clear sell ou buy batata hai eis sey trading krna kafi easy hai ye
    short term bids laganey k liye kafi usefull hai eis mein buy our sell trend easily samjh aa jata
    hai

Banned visio it is on a distinguished road visio it's Avatar
    Thanks
    scaling ky lia main bhaiya ap ko yahi suggest karon ga ky ap 5 min ka chart use kro and Parabolic stop and reserve sy kaam kro then ap good scalping kr sakty ho.use it good luck.

Senior Member GDE LEO ADI SAPUTRA is an unknown quantity at this point GDE LEO ADI SAPUTRA's Avatar
    Thanks
    EMA 5 and EMA 21 is a good indicator for scalp on TF 15 M.

Member k1mp0l is an unknown quantity at this point k1mp0l's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to ask whether these indicators can be used in the 5-minute
    timeframe if I use when trading timeframe scapling like 5 minutes

Member ahadbd is an unknown quantity at this point ahadbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You should share the indicator as an attachment. Scalping is a risky forex trading strategy. I don't like it. Do it on your own risk.

Member jontarno is an unknown quantity at this point jontarno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    completely agree with your opinion, using only one indicator we can actually gain profits consistently but with some conditions and one among the main requirement is to study the indicators that we use in a mature and detailed as possible and the characteristics of the pair that we use

Banned milan is on a distinguished road milan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Here I gift assets indicators for scalping. This indicator is quite comfortable to interpret and smooth. commendation for initiative trades just ready for a sign that he gives. I use this indicator for the Continent activity and Land. the ending was petticoat. Satisfy try it out .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast