+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: share scalping indikator

Senior Member a555 is an unknown quantity at this point a555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most of the traders like to use the indicators for their trading as you share your indicator and inviting us too to join that indicator i respect your this try to introduce the helping indicator in scalping but to i do not use the scalping as it a very dangerous thing for the trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned joynan is on a distinguished road joynan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think and know that in forex trading business market scalping forex trading for good indicator is Bollinger Bands, and this indicator is very useful and popular in forex market. And most of forex trader doing use this indicator in forex market. So i think scalping trading Bollinger Bands is best indicator in forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fulltry is on a distinguished road fulltry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    share scalping indikator aik buht acha indikartor hay jis ki nwes bht profitable hoti hy may is indikator ko use ki hy ya indikato buht fast kam karta hy

Senior Member evalia is an unknown quantity at this point evalia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sinaga View Post
    Here I will share indicators for scalping. This indicator is quite easy to understand and simple. confirmation for opening trades just waiting for a signal that he gives. I use this indicator for the Asian market and America. the result was satisfactory. Please try it out .

download : http://www.mediafire.com/?o5nex4clgcy3n
    http://www.mediafire.com/?2lu4zi5xhdpqzbm

Attachment 642
    sorry sir, it turns out your indicator has expired, so I can not wear it, I'm actually interested in, is there any other indicators for scalping?

Banned mar1990 is on a distinguished road mar1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    a.o.a
    ~~!!@@@@ trading mmain indicators sb sy zyada zroori hannnn .......... or boht syy traders iss ko use krty hann orr apni incomm kkoo increas krty hann ......... indicators trader ko trading mmain earning kkk bahter zreay ssy introduce krvaty hannn.....
    indicator are very usefull for there good trading itis best for u long time tradingg.............
    is wjha sy boht sytrader trading mm iss koo usse krty hannnnnn ...... indicatirs scapling kk lyy bb boht best hayyy.......

Senior Member 51fctn is on a distinguished road 51fctn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks dear brother for share your nice indicator. main as indicato ko download ker kay demo account pay use kero ga agar result acha trha to phr real account pay use kero ga again thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Senior Member ForexDJ is an unknown quantity at this point ForexDJ's Avatar
    Thanks
    That's a simple and nice trading strategy there. Am also a scalper and I have found out that I profit the most when I trade following the trend. The definition of the trend may vary from one trader to another, there are those that look at the 4 hours time frame and others will look at the daily time frame. I urge anyone interested in scalp to scalp with the trend in mind.

Banned joynan is on a distinguished road joynan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalping trading is very quick profitable in forex market for traders. And many forex trader doing scalping trade in forex market. And i think scalping trading for best and effective indicator is Bollinger Band in forex market. And many forex trader doing use this indicator in forex market. And now i am doing use this indicator in forex market.

Senior Member faridshawky is an unknown quantity at this point faridshawky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for the indicator. The indicator seems like a moving avarage to me. But I seems really very interesting

Senior Member evalia is an unknown quantity at this point evalia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sinaga View Post
    Here I will share indicators for scalping. This indicator is quite easy to understand and simple. confirmation for opening trades just waiting for a signal that he gives. I use this indicator for the Asian market and America. the result was satisfactory. Please try it out .

download : http://www.mediafire.com/?o5nex4clgcy3n
    http://www.mediafire.com/?2lu4zi5xhdpqzbm

Attachment 642
    after I try, it is very accurate indicator gives a signal to buy / sell, but this is only for a short time or mid-course. but thank you in advance for share this indicator.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast