Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: share scalping indikator

Hybrid View

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

share scalping indikator

Here I will share indicators for scalping. This indicator is quite easy to understand and simple. confirmation for opening trades just waiting for a signal that he gives. I use this indicator for the Asian market and America. the result was satisfactory. Please try it out .

download : http://www.mediafire.com/?o5nex4clgcy3n
    http://www.mediafire.com/?2lu4zi5xhdpqzbm

Name: 15.jpg Views: 236 Size: 21.3 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sinaga For This Useful Post:

akuino (2013-07-06), yudijoni (2012-12-21)

Member deathzz is on a distinguished road deathzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for the information you give, but what if you should not give the results of your trading using the trading system,
    the result will be more attractive if you give your SS trading results here,
    but, thanks for share here.... I will waiting review from master before,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fariyalshah04 is on a distinguished road fariyalshah04's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks you very much mujhe kafi days sa scalping Karna ka liya indicator ki need thi . our aj apkin is post sa mare yah need pore hog ye is ko main demo pa test kar cuki ho mujhe kafi acha result mila hai is indicator sa. scalping karna main.

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you so much for your information here.I think I will try my best to enjoy your Free Scalping Indicator.If you wish to enjoy more Free Scalping Indicator,I think you can check another thread which is named Free Scalping Indicator.I just go to that place to download one,which maybe do some help for you.

Member hmkowsar is an unknown quantity at this point hmkowsar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will try best to enjoy your free scalping indictor if you wish to enjoy more free scalping indictor .

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hmkowsar View Post
    i will try best to enjoy your free scalping indictor if you wish to enjoy more free scalping indictor .
    I have a pretty good reference for scalping trade with just so many things that must be considered in detail, especially the use of EA as confirmation,,, try your search on google by typing "Donchian and Renko",,

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for the information you give, but what if you should not give the results of your trading using the trading system,
    the result will be more attractive if you give your SS trading results here,
    but, thanks for share here.... I will waiting review from master before,
    I am not a master friend. I am only new to the forex trader is. If I show the results that I got maybe you'll laugh at me. hehee ... I use this indicator is only to take advantage pps 4-10 alone and if I feel I took the wrong position will stop

Member bombastic is on a distinguished road bombastic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sinaga View Post
    I am not a master friend. I am only new to the forex trader is. If I show the results that I got maybe you'll laugh at me. hehee ... I use this indicator is only to take advantage pps 4-10 alone and if I feel I took the wrong position will stop
    a good prinsif, ie close a position when you're not sure, but how can you know via this indicator, of how the shape of the signal indicator, which signals that we've been wrong direction.

Member jg6073727 is on a distinguished road jg6073727's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is good indicator and gives clear signals to enter the market. when ever you enter the market be careful and use stop loss. stop loss is basic and must be used by every trader
    Forex Trader
    jg6073727

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for the indicator. The indicator seems like a moving avarage to me. But I seems really very interesting. And if I can get some good results from it then I will surely post something to share my experience with it. Thanks for sharing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast