+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 86 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 LastLast

Thread: How I Turned a Losing Trade to a Winning Trade.

Member andhwrey is on a distinguished road andhwrey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forex@meta4 View Post
    we should have a strong capital to withstand a lot of OP and floating minus. While we have floating minus, do not do exit, but by opening a new OP, which is similar to the first OP. And so on. I believe, in the end we will profit.
    thats only method to trades,averaging,it can doubling profits or doubling loss if we are really wrong about analysing markets movements,i usually practicing
    averaging,to get more benefits,choose highest leverage so our money strenght can be support our trading strategies

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    thank you my dearjo app ne itni achi post ham se share ki ha app ko pata ha ye information ham jesey newbies k liye kafi achi ha or es main ham ko apni trade ko profit par close karna aa jaye ga ha log akser jab loss main jati ha trade to us ko slose kar detey hane par ab ham us ko profit par close karen ge

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asiaforexmentor View Post
    Forex Trading Strategies How I Turned a Losing Trade to a Winning Trade.

Forex trading pair: GOLD = XAU USD
    This is an interesting trade on the forex pair XAU USD.
    In the chart above, we see a series of forex price action inside bars. (Highlighted in the blue box)
    Meaning bars that are smaller than the previous bars.
    When a series of inside bars like the above happen.
    It means that price is having an indecision of where to go.
    Its like it is gathering momentum, for a burst out of either side.
    Which could either be up or down.
    So what happened in this scenario is that we placed 2 pending orders. A buy and a sell.
    These 2 orders are marked by the gold line (entry) and the red line (stoploss).
    So the buy order triggered. (Gold line -Entry) and we got in on a buy trade.
    With that, i took away the pending order for the sell trade and made it a stoploss for the buy order.
    Forex Trading Strategies How I Turned a Losing Trade to a Winning Trade

When i trade, i would usually have 2 take profit targets.
    So that when take profit 1 is hit. Which is marked by the purple line. I would have taken my first profit off and shifted my stoploss for position 2 to break even.
    By doing so, i am also on the SAFE side. As price may hit Take profit 1 and reverse back down.
    And as i have taken profit a TP1, my 2nd positions stoploss is shifted to breakeven.
    So i am in a FREE trade.
    So whether or not it may hit TP2. I have already gotten profits.
    In this scenario, i have taken profit at TP1 and my 2nd position has hit my stoploss for breakeven.
    So im out for this trade.
    From this scenario you can see that i am not always perfect.
    No one is.
    By trading on the above method, we are sure that our account size will grow consistently.

Lets look at what happen next.

Price went right down after which.
    So if i hadnt had a TP 1 and TP2 method.
    I would have kept my stop loss at the red line.
    And made a loss on this trade.
    BUT By doing playing the above method.
    Instead i have gotten profits..
    I hope you gain something from this post. Let me know if you did.

Ezekiel Chew
    Asia #1 Forex Mentor
    app forex trading may chata hain kay app aik profit able trading karain tu app ko chiya kay app trade jo hai woh small size say karain aur app shot term say karain yah jo hai good trading hai

Junior Member forex@meta4 is on a distinguished road forex@meta4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we should have a strong capital to withstand a lot of OP and floating minus. While we have floating minus, do not do exit, but by opening a new OP, which is similar to the first OP. And so on. I believe, in the end we will profit.

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is difficult to determine, because of market conditions no one ever knows where they lead. indeed occur at a specific time reversal process, but we can not know for sure when it happened. so we have to do is, always take into account the strength of trade with our margin is commonly referred to as money management.

Member fxlover is on a distinguished road fxlover's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually forex market is a market of strong endurance. there are various king of trader such scalper, day trader and long trader. if we made a plan and have a relevant equity, we must be go in successful way in forex market. i like your technique. i never avoid my technique if i loss with this because if you loss one next you can win more.
    love forex and encourage your friends to join in forex

Member andhwrey is on a distinguished road andhwrey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jg6073727 View Post
    this is a good practice but you can turn your losing trade into winning only if you have some funds to manage your trades and manage your funds. If you don't have funds hen how can you turn your losing trade into winning
    thats are correct,this only possible if we have some money to turns and makes positions get profits,thats why you must to keep your money
    and didnt use size to much so you can use hedging or averaging techniques agains it

Member najaf12345 is on a distinguished road najaf12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi
    i think you can turn lose to be wining deal by making 2 deals revers your first deal, means if your order was buy make 2 orders sell the
    same pairs, then you can turn your loss into profit.

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asiaforexmentor View Post
    Forex Trading Strategies How I Turned a Losing Trade to a Winning Trade.

Forex trading pair: GOLD = XAU USD
    This is an interesting trade on the forex pair XAU USD.
    In the chart above, we see a series of forex price action inside bars. (Highlighted in the blue box)
    Meaning bars that are smaller than the previous bars.
    When a series of inside bars like the above happen.
    It means that price is having an indecision of where to go.
    Its like it is gathering momentum, for a burst out of either side.
    Which could either be up or down.
    So what happened in this scenario is that we placed 2 pending orders. A buy and a sell.
    These 2 orders are marked by the gold line (entry) and the red line (stoploss).
    So the buy order triggered. (Gold line -Entry) and we got in on a buy trade.
    With that, i took away the pending order for the sell trade and made it a stoploss for the buy order.

When i trade, i would usually have 2 take profit targets.
    So that when take profit 1 is hit. Which is marked by the purple line. I would have taken my first profit off and shifted my stoploss for position 2 to break even.
    By doing so, i am also on the SAFE side. As price may hit Take profit 1 and reverse back down.
    And as i have taken profit a TP1, my 2nd positions stoploss is shifted to breakeven.
    So i am in a FREE trade.
    So whether or not it may hit TP2. I have already gotten profits.
    In this scenario, i have taken profit at TP1 and my 2nd position has hit my stoploss for breakeven.
    So im out for this trade.
    From this scenario you can see that i am not always perfect.
    No one is.
    By trading on the above method, we are sure that our account size will grow consistently.

Lets look at what happen next.

Price went right down after which.
    So if i hadnt had a TP 1 and TP2 method.
    I would have kept my stop loss at the red line.
    And made a loss on this trade.
    BUT By doing playing the above method.
    Instead i have gotten profits..
    I hope you gain something from this post. Let me know if you did.

Ezekiel Chew
    Asia #1 Forex Mentor
    very good interesting post boht achi post ke ha ap na main be es forum ko boht passand karta hoon or main es forum par boht zada trust karta hoon main na kai bar loss gain ka ha or mja es forum sa boht zadia profit be hasil ho ha es laya main es forum ko boht passand karta hoon or es sa boht sara profit earned karna chata hoon,

Member jg6073727 is on a distinguished road jg6073727's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is a good practice but you can turn your losing trade into winning only if you have some funds to manage your trades and manage your funds. If you don't have funds hen how can you turn your losing trade into winning
    Forex Trader
    jg6073727

+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 86 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)