+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 86 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 ... LastLast

Thread: How I Turned a Losing Trade to a Winning Trade.

Senior Member alhamdulillah is an unknown quantity at this point alhamdulillah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a continuous and good practice but you can turn your losing trade into winning only if you have some funds to manage your trades and manage your funds. If you don't have funds hen how can you turn your losing trade into winning, not forget about money management

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abdullahmuslim View Post
    right to use technical analysis is in fact we've been able to obtain a consistent profit and this would also benefit us as a beginner trader and it was very lucrative and exciting course to cover our daily needs
    same sir, I also take advantage of the benefits I get from these forex market to cover the daily needs of the day when the week is produced then immediately I widraw and I used to immediately purchase of household appliances and so on

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 5starsabuj is on a distinguished road 5starsabuj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At first i think that there is available balance in the trading account that means sufficient capital should be available in the trading account . I think if balance has sufficient traders risks is control but when there is not sufficient balance in the trading account trader has suffer at in sufficient balance. so when a trader start with small and he can decide that he take profit in shortly he can control his loss,Another way he should be capacity to trade as long time he can wait for buy order profit and sell order profit . When come to opportunity near him he can close with his proper profit.
    No risk no gain.

Banned ashar is an unknown quantity at this point ashar's Avatar
    Thanks
    lot size is determined by the money management. analysis is the basic trend analysis. The best time to trade is dependent on your trading strategy, if your strategy well in use today sideway, then do not trade when the market in a state trending

Banned Abu Bakr Siddique is an unknown quantity at this point Abu Bakr Siddique's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by herono1 View Post
    in forex trading if you want to be get the profit from trading its better for you that you may trade with small size and with short term its a good trading and the result you may earn more profit end of the day.
    Firstly we should take small lot size & if a trading going down and down,then after going the bottom of previous history then we can buy that pairs with a higher lot volume.Thus we can able to turned a losing trade to a wining trade.

Member abdullahmuslim is an unknown quantity at this point abdullahmuslim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kudro1997 View Post
    The strategy is so easy but so impotent to make a profit.I use a stop loss sometimes also use the loss cut,tips of the most memorable is the discipline of the rule.And i also monitor the news ,I now really more on technical analysis ,using indicators and moving average.
    right to use technical analysis is in fact we've been able to obtain a consistent profit and this would also benefit us as a beginner trader and it was very lucrative and exciting course to cover our daily needs

Senior Member moomena is on a distinguished road moomena's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abdillahikbal View Post
    correct sir by using moving averaging I think it would be easier in the reading direction of the trend where the strategy is very simple indicators is to use moving averaging coupled with our favorite indicators will be easy to take a position open trading
    i think you can turn loss to win by good analysis and see strong trend with use good indicator to see if signal right or wrong and be patient to try to choose good point of enter .forex need more concentration on opening trade to see if it face any problem or not

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ashar View Post
    I also use a stop loss, sometimes also use the cut loss. tips of the most memorable is the discipline of the rule, I rarely monitor the news, I now rely more on technical analysis, using indicators and trend-following moving average
    correct sir by using moving averaging I think it would be easier in the reading direction of the trend where the strategy is very simple indicators is to use moving averaging coupled with our favorite indicators will be easy to take a position open trading

Member hello927 will become famous soon enough hello927's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is lesson fir everyone that dont loose hope in any condition. Come to trade in forex with good trraining and better strategies. When you are in trading control your nerves and act according to the situation. Dont loose patience and maintain discipline. Discipline will surely guide you to the success.

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    app forex trading may chata hain kay app aik profit able trading karain tu app ko chiya kay app trade jo hai woh small size say karain aur app shot term say karain yah jo hai good trading hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 86 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)