+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 86 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 ... LastLast

Thread: How I Turned a Losing Trade to a Winning Trade.

Senior Member adam88 is on a distinguished road adam88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are more than one way in which you can convert from loss to profit, but the most important of these methods have to have management of the money first and then you can open up a deal by the hedge and you can convert the loss into profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member darksaimon is on a distinguished road darksaimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe we can not fitting use this strategy. The shitting of Forex is not pelt ate, but very interwoven, so that if not overcareful we can lose. But TS has provided an disjunctive to subdue them. This disjunctive could be expropriated into fee. Likewise, we also poverty to score skills in the way we interact it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by roro mendut View Post
    i understand why others have not started to learn forex or start trading forex yet. cause they dont prioritise forex as some people are into quick money.
    indeed your opinion sir, why do so many people who do not dare run it is because the forex business they do not know directly that in the forex business we can achieve real success.

Member hemaelsisy is on a distinguished road hemaelsisy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you want to change your way of trading and changed it to the profit it depend on managing our money most trader enter position with high size we can enter our position with 1%risk only then we can make profit just calculate it in the end of the month

Senior Member s.chandna is an unknown quantity at this point s.chandna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Such type of methods give very great outcomes and i also did the same in past weeks time when i confronted a bad business but i set the TP and stop-loss objectives for both my hedged roles that were close after reaching revenue objectives before a alert the next day.

Senior Member mukta is an unknown quantity at this point mukta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you see you are open wrong trade than you lock your account i mean open a trde right direction wit double lot size.You close your second trade extreme profit than wit breakeven point for first trade.

Senior Member s.chandna is an unknown quantity at this point s.chandna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes but this situation will not work always.most of time l have fall short cause of the bogus goes before the industry will be in its actual route.l want to know if there is any way to know the bogus shift.sometimes l will give a while to see if it is actual or bogus then if it is actual then l will forget a chance.do you achievements any signal to recognize the actual from bogus one.

Banned kiran is an unknown quantity at this point kiran's Avatar
    Thanks
    Great way some time when trade went into negative at that time trader panic and suddenly close all trades instead of working on the way that can work as a better straegy than to exit. These this really matter but new trader did not take these seriously some times have a mentor can resolve this type of issues.

Member hemaelsisy is on a distinguished road hemaelsisy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many trader may loss money from this business so they must change their way from trading by reading books practice good on demo account so they can make profit

Banned ashar is an unknown quantity at this point ashar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think all traders have a loss, loss is common in this business, now I do not have a real account, I used the time to learn on demo account, maybe next month I will begin trading on real account

+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 86 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)