+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 86 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 ... LastLast

Thread: How I Turned a Losing Trade to a Winning Trade.

Member wending is on a distinguished road wending's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you so much for your sharing about this strategy there.I am very glad to enjoy this one.But I just wonder what is the result about this indicator?Does it usually help you to turn the losing trade into the winning one?I wish to get your response here.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member atiqrehman is an unknown quantity at this point atiqrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good Strategy i love also to trade in Gold today its also give me lose of 500$ and than i thing after achieving it at 1610 $ it will fall and than i sell it at 1610 and recover my lose at 1590

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member muhammadatif is on a distinguished road muhammadatif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I agree with you short term trading method is very good especially for small capital traders. You can safe your account from big loss with small lot trading. When you trade with small lot your margin level remain good.

Senior Member whiteid is on a distinguished road whiteid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we can change the quality of trading that we have, then we can also alter the results that we will get in trading. and the first thing we should do is to improve the capabilities and skills we have in trading, can also be added.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If your trade going to lose.. let it be.. but learn what mistake you made on that trade.. so that you can exclude those mistakes in your future trading.. then one day your one loss will be the reason for many winning trades.. This is how big traders learned to trade this market.. they never repeated their same mistakes again...
    Searching Myself...

Member andhwrey is on a distinguished road andhwrey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sammy View Post
    well man you trade gold. that is awesome. i wish i could do that too. sometimes i feel like doing so but then i cant get enough courage to do trading in gold as i dont have enough money to trade it.
    yes,gold are really need big money because leverage are standart,and this will limiting our buying power to execute markets when have some chances.
    you and i can choose currency pairs and choose high leverage,but always keep money management under our control,to avoid loss and margin calls

Banned persie is an unknown quantity at this point persie's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is alot of things that will make us to loss in a trade. When we lost pratiacal standard on how the market movement, we can loss when we are not compitent, and there is other things

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well man you trade gold. that is awesome. i wish i could do that too. sometimes i feel like doing so but then i cant get enough courage to do trading in gold as i dont have enough money to trade it.

Junior Member eforum-dider is an unknown quantity at this point eforum-dider's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Such kind of techniques give very great results and i also did the same in past week when i confronted a bad business but i set the TP and stop-loss objectives for both my hedged roles that were close after reaching revenue objectives before a conscious in the day.

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asiaforexmentor View Post
    Forex Trading Strategies How I Turned a Losing Trade to a Winning Trade.

Forex trading pair: GOLD = XAU USD
    This is an interesting trade on the forex pair XAU USD.
    In the chart above, we see a series of forex price action inside bars. (Highlighted in the blue box)
    Meaning bars that are smaller than the previous bars.
    When a series of inside bars like the above happen.
    It means that price is having an indecision of where to go.
    Its like it is gathering momentum, for a burst out of either side.
    Which could either be up or down.
    So what happened in this scenario is that we placed 2 pending orders. A buy and a sell.
    These 2 orders are marked by the gold line (entry) and the red line (stoploss).
    So the buy order triggered. (Gold line -Entry) and we got in on a buy trade.
    With that, i took away the pending order for the sell trade and made it a stoploss for the buy order.
    Forex Trading Strategies How I Turned a Losing Trade to a Winning Trade

When i trade, i would usually have 2 take profit targets.
    So that when take profit 1 is hit. Which is marked by the purple line. I would have taken my first profit off and shifted my stoploss for position 2 to break even.
    By doing so, i am also on the SAFE side. As price may hit Take profit 1 and reverse back down.
    And as i have taken profit a TP1, my 2nd positions stoploss is shifted to breakeven.
    So i am in a FREE trade.
    So whether or not it may hit TP2. I have already gotten profits.
    In this scenario, i have taken profit at TP1 and my 2nd position has hit my stoploss for breakeven.
    So im out for this trade.
    From this scenario you can see that i am not always perfect.
    No one is.
    By trading on the above method, we are sure that our account size will grow consistently.
    Forex Trading Strategies How I Turned a Losing Trade to a Winning Trade

Lets look at what happen next.

Price went right down after which.
    So if i hadnt had a TP 1 and TP2 method.
    I would have kept my stop loss at the red line.
    And made a loss on this trade.
    BUT By doing playing the above method.
    Instead i have gotten profits..
    I hope you gain something from this post. Let me know if you did.

Ezekiel Chew
    Asia #1 Forex Mentor
    in forex trading if you want to be get the profit from trading its better for you that you may trade with small size and with short term its a good trading and the result...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 86 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)