+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 86 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 ... LastLast

Thread: How I Turned a Losing Trade to a Winning Trade.

Banned Roddexx will become famous soon enough Roddexx's Avatar
    Thanks
    A very smart idea, change the loss into profit, but my question is how if it turns out the price movement continues to down? How do we change the loss to get profit?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member abubakar123 is an unknown quantity at this point abubakar123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Way too simple to trade in forex trading but when you get an education with foreign exchange trading and patience during trading, and always use it a useful indicator for establishing a market for forex trading trend to make trade good also need to read the news.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jamil43 is an unknown quantity at this point jamil43's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how i truned a loosing entry in to gain entry . we take this position in consideration . and take a point of view of encomic and then trade in long position or short position .also use stop loss . to accoumadate your loss or profit

Senior Member jatayufx is on a distinguished road jatayufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by metic1 View Post
    I think to be able to get profit in this business, of course, we have much to learn and do the exercises, you should never get bored to look for new strategies to trade, because it will be useful to make a profit, and to turn defeat into victory, of course, we must do as I said above.
    having trader Lose a large amount of capital, the movement to analyze the movement of trade, are not taken into account in terms of basis risk and market conditions, according to the use of capital and margin carefully trade

Senior Member metic1 is on a distinguished road metic1's Avatar
    Thanks
    like a mirror of failure and defeat, is the right way to move from one failure to win, because of the failure and defeat is a very valuable lesson for us, from experience, of course, we will do better for this trade, so we were able to make profit consistently, a lot of practice and learning through demo account, is the best way to improve trading results.

Member rosyadfx is an unknown quantity at this point rosyadfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    your statement and your tutorial about your trading experience make me have an idea to do the same. i want to make profit more better than loss. in today and several months ago i usually loss in forex trading.

Banned mediafxx is on a distinguished road mediafxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by metic1 View Post
    I think to be able to get profit in this business, of course, we have much to learn and do the exercises, you should never get bored to look for new strategies to trade, because it will be useful to make a profit, and to turn defeat into victory, of course, we must do as I said above.
    market conditions that need to be studied and analyzed in the market to keep it profitable and losing trades are not for profit and proper discipline in daily operations strategies to trading in used system that makes best trade plan

Member letmegoo is an unknown quantity at this point letmegoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by herono1 View Post
    in forex trading if you want to be get the profit from trading its better for you that you may trade with small size and with short term its a good trading and the result you may earn more profit end of the day.
    it's good to give it a try. when u're in a loss state u've to make something so as to reduce your losses even with
    little profit the problem of many traders is when they made a loss they lose their concentration and trade only with their feeling and this usually leads to more losses.

Senior Member metic1 is on a distinguished road metic1's Avatar
    Thanks

Member hsn83 is on a distinguished road hsn83's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is not difficult for a forex expert like you to Turned a Losing Trade to a Winning Trade. I hope some other traders also follow your suggestion and be able to turn losing trade to a winning trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 86 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)