+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 86 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast

Thread: How I Turned a Losing Trade to a Winning Trade.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,408 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asiaforexmentor View Post
    Forex Trading Strategies � How I Turned a Losing Trade to a Winning Trade.

Forex trading pair: GOLD = XAU USD
    This is an interesting trade on the forex pair XAU USD.
    In the chart above, we see a series of forex price action inside bars. (Highlighted in the blue box)
    Meaning bars that are smaller than the previous bars.
    When a series of inside bars like the above happen.
    It means that price is having an indecision of where to go.
    It�s like it is gathering momentum, for a burst out of either side.
    Which could either be up or down.
    So what happened in this scenario is that we placed 2 pending orders. A buy and a sell.
    These 2 orders are marked by the gold line (entry) and the red line (stoploss).
    So the buy order triggered. (Gold line -Entry) and we got in on a buy trade.
    With that, i took away the pending order for the sell trade and made it a stoploss for the buy order.
    Forex Trading Strategies � How I Turned a Losing Trade to a Winning Trade

When i trade, i would usually have 2 take profit targets.
    So that when take profit 1 is hit. Which is marked by the purple line. I would have taken my first profit off and shifted my stoploss for position 2 to break even.
    By doing so, i am also on the �SAFE� side. As price may hit Take profit 1 and reverse back down.
    And as i have taken profit a TP1, my 2nd position�s stoploss is shifted to breakeven.
    So i am in a FREE trade.
    So whether or not it may hit TP2. I have already gotten profits.
    In this scenario, i have taken profit at TP1 and my 2nd position has hit my stoploss for breakeven.
    So i�m out for this trade.
    From this scenario you can see that i am not always perfect.
    No one is.
    By trading on the above method, we are sure that our account size will grow consistently.
    Forex Trading Strategies � How I Turned a Losing Trade to a Winning Trade

Lets look at what happen next.

Price went right down after which.
    So if i hadn�t had a TP 1 and TP2 method.
    I would have kept my stop loss at the red line.
    And made a loss on this trade.
    BUT By doing playing the above method.
    Instead i have gotten profits..
    I hope you gain something from this post. Let me know if you did.

Ezekiel Chew
    Asia #1 Forex Mentor
    every trader should trade with experience in this business there are many traders who have less experience of this business and when they get the loss in this business they blame at their luck but it is not so they get the lesslearning of this business and the do not trade when the time is for trading we could get the big profit from our loosing trade with having good experience of trading .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-06-30), rehanayaz (2018-06-28)

Member iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 529 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya to aik waqya hi mushkil kam ha ka jb hmari trade loss ma chali jay to usko cover krna boht mushkil hota ha, is ka liy hmy chahey ka ham starting sa hi apni management ka khyal rkhain ta ka asi condition create na ho aur ham profit hasil kr skain, apni trading ma improvment lany ka liy new stratiges ko follow krna chahey aur management ka khyal rakhna chahey, is trah chezo ka bary traders ko aware rehna chahey ta ka uska time aur investment waste na ho

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iqrayousaf For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-06-29), sarfraz786 (2018-06-29)

Banned Tayyabali is a jewel in the rough Tayyabali is a jewel in the rough Tayyabali is a jewel in the rough Tayyabali's Avatar
    Thanks
    i don't think k loss mai aap ko aap control kar k us ko winning position pey change kar sakti ho ye market hi determine kar sakti hai aur agar market change ho k aap k favor mai ajaey to hi aap loss sey winning position mai ja saktey ho otherwise possible nahi

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tayyabali For This Useful Post:

tayyab4ptc (2018-06-14)

Junior Member wasiq.azim is an unknown quantity at this point wasiq.azim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In English, at the close of every trading day, if the straddle is up 40% from the price at the start of the trade, it gets sold for a profit. If it is down 40%, it gets sold for a loss. This also has the benefit of taking profits if there is volatility early in the week rather than waiting to close 7-days later.
    Another risk reducing move we made was to use 14-day options and only hold them for 7-days so the trade doesn't suffer from total premium decay.

Trusted Member sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,544 Times in 3,790 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hum es business men trading karte waqt agr low risk ke sath trading karen gay tu hummen loss ka dar nhe ho ga aur hum apne loosing trade ko winning trade ma nhe la sakte hen aur agar traders apna capital jayada ho ga tu woh apne ap ko loss se bacha saken gay aur woh jab yeh daikhain gay keh trade trader ke against j a rahe hey tu woh scalping order ke sath survive kar saken gay .

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sarfraz786 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-06-30), bali351 (2018-06-21), billyboy00007 (2018-06-26), danish555 (2018-06-15), jimmy17 (2018-06-28), kashi93 (2018-06-25), MARandhawa (2018-06-19), rehanayaz (2018-06-28)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,953 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    forex ke business me trader ko loss hota hai to usse seekhna chahiye,esme trader jetna jada market me learn karenga aur esme apni mistake ko durr karenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga because esme daily learn karne he trader ke liye acha rehta hai.
    Bhai forex trader agar jo sikhega tohi wo trading kar sakta hai, sikhkar trading karne se hum kama sakte hai, jiske pass mein knowledge jayda nahi hai bhai uske liye acha to yehi hoga ki sikhkar ke chale bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,377 Times in 524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion, we should not have feeling to revenge the market and get back our losses. that feeling will make us works without a good decision and without the right way. so turning a losing trade to a profits trade need times and can't be doing at a that moment. we should stick on our plan and be discipline in our strategy what ever the result. if we loss today, we should find out what is wrong from our decision, and fix it in the next trade.
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik "THANKS" for my post

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gedefx29 For This Useful Post:

dexgotastra (2018-03-14), vallenodafx (2018-03-16)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,582 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai loss wali trade mein profits lana humare hath mein nahi hota hai, wo to market movement change karta hai to tab profits mein aata hai, lekin agar hum against trend ke hai to tab ek tarah se mushkil hota hai ki usmein profits ho sake bhai.
    forex ke business me trader ko loss hota hai to usse seekhna chahiye,esme trader jetna jada market me learn karenga aur esme apni mistake ko durr karenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga because esme daily learn karne he trader ke liye acha rehta hai.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

dexgotastra (2018-03-14), gedefx29 (2018-03-05)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,953 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nomanraza74 View Post
    Bhai mere kheyal me hamari loss wali trade profit me tab aa sakti hai jab hamare pas us ke lower points tak ki equity mojood ho warna hum ko mazeed equity is me add karni parti hai apni loss trade ko profit me lane ke liye aur loss wali trade ko double volume ki trading same direction me laga ke hum us ka loss recover kar sakte hain.
    Bhai loss wali trade mein profits lana humare hath mein nahi hota hai, wo to market movement change karta hai to tab profits mein aata hai, lekin agar hum against trend ke hai to tab ek tarah se mushkil hota hai ki usmein profits ho sake bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member nomanraza74 will become famous soon enough nomanraza74's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai mere kheyal me hamari loss wali trade profit me tab aa sakti hai jab hamare pas us ke lower points tak ki equity mojood ho warna hum ko mazeed equity is me add karni parti hai apni loss trade ko profit me lane ke liye aur loss wali trade ko double volume ki trading same direction me laga ke hum us ka loss recover kar sakte hain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 86 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)