+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: How to use automated trading system ?

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will definitely use a robot that has been using it for more than two years to start trading manually first and soon after that starting using their robot is good for traders to learn discipline. and I don't use robots, but if I can see a good robot with a good performance history, I think I might try it in my demo account first and see the level of performance before I consider using it for my live account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most famous so far is Fapturbo, but I have no practical experience personally with it. I only heard about it from some good traders only under certain market conditions specified in it. But overall the merchant community does not recommend using robots. and I suggest you not if you use robots because sometimes it melts big mistakes and you pay for caching, so it is best you look for improved indicators with good strategies and bonnnes basic things in your trade, if all of them do not match You, you can copy your trade, you can find it on the InstaForex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if you want a robot that performs well then all you have to do is how your business is complete knowledge about building using software so that it can be very good at your business and Honestly I have used several robots and yes they produce little profit but none from those who succeed consistently. They will produce 10 pips every day for one week then lose 300 pips the next day !! I think the biggest problem is they cannot adjust to market conditions.

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have tried this on a demo account and what I found was when the market was volatile and prices were changing rapidly as at different closing and opening sessions (UK, US, Tokyo, Sydney) it was good but it was useless when the market was flat. and every form of new statement ts it will be good to validate the system working properly and with some explanation .... i still don't understand how ea works because i have tested many of them before ..... maybe this one works for me

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tried it for a while but I saw that humans cannot be replaced by a system that you have a brain in and can think more than any system .. but it might help in some cases when you can't control your emotions and believe forex trading with robots brings us big profits. I have been using this robot for 2 years and have never regretted it and my acct always saves. it depends on what robot we use and how we handle that robot.

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Using robot trading is easier for us. However, until now it has been said that robots have not been found that truly provide consistent producers in the long run. Most robots are helpless in market conditions that have a long trend. If there is the best robot partner 2019, please share here. and I tried both, manually or with EA. The most important thing for me is ... how to trade well, because by understanding the trade itself we can get pips by pip.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to prison For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to not increase the interest of traders to use EA. I think it's not good for your trade. because in the forex market what happens in the 10-minute nest no one can't say. so if you depend on one then you can't be a good trader. and I never recommend using automatic trading pairs, or we can say EA (expert advisor) yes, I will never use it, because it will only give me bad things, things I can't control, and when I lose, of course there is nothing else in my view

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think sometimes people cannot make decisions "should they buy or sell, should they stop trading now, should they hold current trade". but the expert advisor I mean ROBOT can easily decide to buy, sell, hold, stop. no trading problems are true or false, if a trading human is wrong to keep him from reducing, the robot does not hold back the trade.

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many expert traders will prefer manual trading for long-term trading if we want to increase our income so we can spend our own time I will never use robots and sometimes using robots will not give us good profits as usual market movements. and I prefer manual trading rather than trading robots because if you are trading robots you will not get a full understanding of the market but if you are both then you are very good at the market, having both is an additional advantage on the side too

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to trade manually because when I have learned and become a good trader, I don't need to depend on others. It's also easier when I need to share with others because I personally apply it and I can understand it better. I also don't need to pay fees. and robots that are good value for working on different scales with trading plans with deposits and targets on different terms to complete with the final. compared with the manual about asking for higher on better spending on monitoring with the job of defining the best analytics on signal refeering that is good at sending.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open