+ Reply to Thread
Page 470 of 548 FirstFirst ... 370 420 460 468 469 470 471 472 480 520 ... LastLast
Results 4,691 to 4,700 of 5475

Thread: Be disciplined every day, in every trade.

Banned muamar is an unknown quantity at this point muamar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Discordance View Post
    I always follow rules in my trading, I presume that by follow these rules in trading I can easily become successful trader in forex market.every traders should be follow these rules while trading in forex market.
    indeed we should always adhere to the rule of trading we have made. and I realized that if it is the most difficult discipline in complying with the rule that we have made. so always try to keep discipline

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think its important to be discipline on everytime trading. If you can trade with discipline then you can easily understand about the market and can easily make good profit from your any position.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always follow rules in my trading, I presume that by follow these rules in trading I can easily become successful trader in forex market.every traders should be follow these rules while trading in forex market.

Senior Member muskan07 is an unknown quantity at this point muskan07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course,discipline is necessary for trade..without discipline a trader can't do trade..we should be disciplined in every trade..if we do trade in a disciplined way then we get success in forex..so discipline is must ....

Senior Member Spartakus is an unknown quantity at this point Spartakus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jyotibiswas View Post
    BE DISCIPLINED
    EVERY DAY, IN EVERY
    TRADE, AND THE MARKET
    WILL REWARD YOU. BUT
    DONT CLAIM TO BE
    DISCIPLINED IF YOU ARE
    NOT 100 PERCENT
    OF THE TIME....

Being disciplined is of the utmost importance, but its not a sometimes thing, like claiming you quit a bad habit, such as smoking. If you claim to quit smoking but you sneak a cigarette every once in a while, then you clearly have not quit smoking. If you trade with discipline nine out of ten trades, then you cant claim to be a disciplined trader. It is the one undisciplined trade that will really hurt your overall performance for the day. Discipline must be practiced on every trade.
    I agree with you my friend because the most important thing in trading is the disciplined en trade , and the a lot of trader have a lack of this important task , and like you said before this last can hurt our performance and especially our skills .

Banned ku_lock is on a distinguished road ku_lock's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes true, indeed to reach kesuskesan in forex business we have always disciplined in any of our trade. because of the discipline that will make us better in trade, more regular, and it will make us more precise decisions in forex trading. Therefore the more benefits we can get from us is always discipline in trading. so we must learn to always discipline.

Senior Member umair tahir is an unknown quantity at this point umair tahir's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you are not descplined but in future you have to be descplined if you want to successful as I was also not descplined but in the end I knew there is no other way and I have to be descplined to get success and this is how we can improve as traders.

Senior Member erumozor is an unknown quantity at this point erumozor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes the discipline that i have to make is to always set stop loss in your trade at all time so you can be able to guide your investment at any given period of time

Member kisor is on a distinguished road kisor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to play the counter trend this particular way, I recommend that you have an entry at the low of Bar no. 1. The reason I say this, is because the low of bar no. 1 was originally our last support line. Think about it, when a bar closes below bar no. 1, that's the end of the support area.

Member classi is an unknown quantity at this point classi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you trade with discipline nine out of ten trades, then you cant claim knew there is no other way and I have to be descplined to get success. we do with both things then their are little bit chance for go loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 470 of 548 FirstFirst ... 370 420 460 468 469 470 471 472 480 520 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)