+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [5061240] Kashif Forex Funds.

Banned irfanjani is an unknown quantity at this point irfanjani's Avatar
    Thanks
    By subscribing to the Everest Forex Bonus system you'll be able to seriously maximise your potential profits as you may have a way larger pool for your initial investment because of the nice bonuses you may receive. You see after you deposit $3000, for instance, you may receive an extra $600 to form the trade with. Obviously, the more cash you invest, the larger the returns are and this can be excellent news for all concerned

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Tanveer Marwat is an unknown quantity at this point Tanveer Marwat's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmm deal thu achi hai , pr tumara experionce kitna hai . ye thu batao , main apne uncle se bat karonga . us se ap jese lgo ki bhot zarorat hai . pr ap bande tk hu ap ke sat hum croro ki deal kar sakte hai . wese mere uncle asad umar hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rfsaghar is an unknown quantity at this point rfsaghar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bestlooser View Post
    looking for investors and 4 months old account my performance is good enough

50% - 50% profit share

https://instaforex.com/pamm_monitorin...trader=5061240
    very good profit ha mara kaha sa Pamma account boht aha or best account lagta ha muaja to es account ka bara main itini jankari nahi ha es laya mujaha itina pata nahi ha ka es main kitina loss hta ha or kitina profit hata ha maun be es account ka bara main thori bht jankari rakhoon ga.

Member Azg04 is an unknown quantity at this point Azg04's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to join but I still very much doubt once with your master, because you know I have not and if I would use your account if you lose then it will disappear from my view, while my money will be gone forever

Banned morad is an unknown quantity at this point morad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Just got some great amount of profit this week so just see that jump there in my growth and I ams till improving but still disappointed a little that there is not any investor and I am doing with my own money and my performance you see is good and my account is 3 to 4 months old already.

Banned mohammed_1980 is on a distinguished road mohammed_1980's Avatar
    Thanks
    bohat acha proaft ha pamm acount ma muje pamm ka bare ma ilam nahi tha agar is hasab

sa pamm account parofat dayta ha to mere kayal ma kafi

had profat ma ja sakte ha, ....

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mohammed_1980 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned awais2013 is an unknown quantity at this point awais2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi...................ya i agree with you but i can get about your ideas.explain in good way all the profits and also explain.
    all the loss of your meth also give support to the above comments to stand alone with giving ideas.the most of the people are working for needs.
    some working for wants but the good one is the needy person.........

Banned shakeel ahmed is an unknown quantity at this point shakeel ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    king for investors and 4 months old account pamm.. good luck i will monitoring your pamm system and if able u show your trade running o to find this page
    Probably page has been mount my performance

Banned chanabian47 will become famous soon enough chanabian47's Avatar
    Thanks
    HI thanks dear app nay aik bohat hi achi offer kee hay or main iss per goor karoon ga lakin dear app iss main trade kisay karian gay yeh meri samaj say bahir hay kuoon kay dear app kudh apni invest say work kuoon nahi kartay hain iss main kiya rakawat hay dear main tu yeh hi samajta hoon kay app aik achay trader hoon gay .

Banned MASUMBD02 is an unknown quantity at this point MASUMBD02's Avatar
    Thanks
    acquired some good amount of revenue this specific 1 week so simply note that bounce generally there around my progress as well as My partner and i ams until eventually bettering nevertheless unhappy somewhat that there is not any trader as well as We are undertaking together with my own dollars as well as my personal efficiency the thing is that will be very good as well as my personal accoun.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast