+ Reply to Thread
Page 898 of 910 FirstFirst ... 398 798 848 888 896 897 898 899 900 908 ... LastLast
Results 8,971 to 8,980 of 9095

Thread: What method of trading do you use ??

Banned aak is on a distinguished road aak's Avatar
    Thanks
    i like technical analysis because i know it well.in other hand i don't know fundamental analysis. i am steel learning fundamental.both kind of analysis is most important for trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned masum is an unknown quantity at this point masum's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am trading usage very simple. Method trading is very smart. you can earn very good profit. You can chouse good news & trading just time i think it is possible.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naveedkhan is an unknown quantity at this point naveedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    kuch log siruf technical analysis ko use karthai hai aur kuch fundamental analysis ko use kartha hai, leken mai samjtha hon ki dono ko use karna chaheyai aur trading aisa hona chaheyai ko wo in dono ko consideration mai layai.

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziakhan View Post
    yes it is reality there is no system which can give us 100% result but i know some systems which can give us maximum result in Forex market and i will share this system here soon .i think it will very helpful for newbie and traders.
    difficult for me to say what trading strategy that is clear in my trade I do this by using the analysis of trade in the trade and I am more able to use this trade when I misplaced my trading position so I could use a trade with the martingale

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading main koi bhi method use nahi kar ta bus main app na hisab sa hi decision lagta hoon aur abhi tak mugh ko profit aur loss bhi horaha hai per main na zada tar profit ho ha hai mugh ko aur main raha hisab sa trading main apna decision acha hai

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    methods that I use in trade is to use the strategy to wait. wait I think I'll be able to get a good price and then make the trade position and is able to minimize the risk of loss that I can receive. waiting is a very good trading strategy to make profits

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello traders ,, desire you are doing advisable all ,,i hold a converse ,, as we fuck that the most of us here are retributive using discipline analysis in their trading ,, my theme is ,, do you use that gracious of analysis unequaled or do you unify it with different methods ?? the age are upright depending on Technicals but we lax our money ,, so what is the root ??

Senior Member nilanchal777 is an unknown quantity at this point nilanchal777's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai aapki baat theek hai trader ko apne aap he pta chal jata hai agar vo diyaan se dekhta hai aur usko pta chalta hai ki kab kya karna hai,jab usko achi tarha pta chal jata hai vo fir profit karta he rehta hai.sabse pehle aap is ko achi tarha sikho aur fir profit he profit hoga aapko.

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me too. combine many indicators will only make us confused. better to use a maximum of 2 indicators as a confirmation signal. I always use Bolinger bands and moving average as my indicator. both are pretty good.

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    basically mein forex mein naya hoon so scalping se mene start kiya tha aur abhi tak mein usmein profit hi kar raha hoon so mein usko cchhod ke koi dusri style experiment nahi karne waala

+ Reply to Thread
Page 898 of 910 FirstFirst ... 398 798 848 888 896 897 898 899 900 908 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)